Mini Camp Notes

Knotamus

Reaction score
Why is that an advantage? You can fool defenders with your eyes.

I understand your point, but I think that's more a QB trait. I mean..a skilled QB should be able to 'look off' opponents within the 2-5 secs it takes to make their reads, then throw the ball the opposite direction. Conversely, a RB running in a particular direction only has a fraction of a second to make the decision to change direction and relies heavily on peripheral vision to make subtle adjustments. The point is.. its less likely the RB is using false looks while running full speed, imo. If the defender can't see what Zeke intends to to do(or not), that leaves the defender guessing. And that split second of uncertainty could be enough time for Zeke to elude. Of course this discussion is worthless, bc the league more than likely won't allow it. The rest of the league should be thankful.

Sepia

Reaction score
Just listened to Talkin Cowboys. Mickey mentioned that Awuzie and Lewis are looking good. Lewis started OTAs at nickel but has moved to 2nd team right corner, which told him the coaches have liked what they've seen. Campo thinks Lewis will be the best of the DBs drafted.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Just listened to Talkin Cowboys. Mickey mentioned that Awuzie and Lewis are looking good. Lewis started OTAs at nickel but has moved to 2nd team right corner, which told him the coaches have liked what they've seen. Campo thinks Lewis will be the best of the DBs drafted.
Good stuff, Sepia!! And thanks for all those tweets, makes catching up at the end of the day a whole lot easier! :)

Knotamus

Reaction score
2689a4e074debddd8f11a965188e250e3c81608b756e2e37a42fd913402758ff_facebook

Lynch seems to have worn a similar visor while playing against us in 2014.. for what it's worth.

diefree666

Reaction score

What happened to the 1st round reclamation project, Cooper?

They were working him hard at center as they want a backup that is flexible.

Green was given a lot of reps at first string LG which does not make a lot of sense since he has shown he can play tackle well - but reliability is not there. So why put a guy you cannot rely on at guard? Maybe that is less important than tackle but if you are not playing what is the point?

Cooper could still become the starting left guard since without pads you really cannot determine how good a lineman is.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
And the QB controversy has started...No Romo...Dak chucking INTS....Moore looking sharp. Told you people Romo was telling Dak where to go w/ the football. Now the plot thickens.:rolleyes:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I believe mirrored visors are not game legal... but I hope I'm wrong
That is correct.

Clear visors and the dark visors are fine for game use... mirrored isn't allowed though.

Too bad because I like the look of the mirrored visors. I always had mirrored visors on my motorcycle helmets. I liked just staring at the people in the car next to me to make them nervous. :laugh:

McGillicutty

Reaction score
Sounds like Dak is really pooping the bed. I just wish we did more to protect ourselves against the very real possibility that hes Nick Foles 2.0