Mini-Camp Photos (Sunday's 1st Practice)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Ah, so seeing him makes you happy. For an hour anyway...

Just kidding love. ;)

Hey, when's the last time YOU gave a woman a good hour that left her happy? :D

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Well, since the Jet aim to turn Abraham into a "hybrid" LB/DE this year, who know what he'll be by next March?

I mean, once the 15 percent of 3-4 option down here is moving towards 50....

Think McGinest role in NE, Nors.

See your point on Abraham - but don't they franchise him?

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Nors said:
See your point on Abraham - but don't they franchise him?

Might have to tag Chad instead. Or pay him so much we can't sign Abe at the franchise. I don't' know what's gonna happen.

I just know the Jets FO/ PR folks have been preparing is for TWO years not to expect to see Chad. Abe, and Ellis all re-signed.

Pennington is looking for a 20 mil signing bonus. Hopefully, that deal gets done this year, so when next March rolls, the tag could be used on Ellis or Abraham, if need be.

It'll be tough on those two bookends being separated. They are best friends. Both from South Carolina, tho Shaun played for Tenn. Both have the same agent, inseparable. Ted Cottrell used to good naturedly complain that they they were always "giggling" over nothing, and if he asked Dweedledee a question, Dweedledum would probably respond. They definitely had that Beavis and Butthead thing down.

Regardless, I think there's a much higher likelihood of one of 'em wearing the star next year than your prediction of Bledsoe coming true. :p