MiniCamp Photos-Wire Image - 05/12/07

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
BouncingCheese;1496353 said:
If he can learn to be a reciever along with M. Austin, we will basically have two TO's on our team physically (at Least Stanback, he wasn't brought up as a wideout persay, so he will be more physical than Austin IMO) These guys are so amazing physically it is not even funny.

God one of the CB's in those pics looks REALLY skinny; I wouldn't let him see the field... I mean GAWD, look at him he is skinnier than Watkins.
He IS rail thin, and was one of the concerns of Ireland. He is going to have to be a dime corner if he makes the team. No way he is going to be able to be physical enough for more. A year in our strength and conditioning program would do wonders for him

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Leonard Davis is GInormous.

When is the last time we had a man this big who did not have 100lbs of gut hanging over his belt.

WoW

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chocolate Lab;1496408 said:
Umm... The gushing at T.O.'s body around here is a little weird...

Not for us girls, it isn't.;) :D

With bodies the likes of TO, Stanback and Julius on this team, it's real easy for us ladies to take an interest in football...but I digress.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
dargonking999;1496085 said:
Well, he'll have to add some weight. and whiten his hair a little bit. :p

Well he's got whiter legs than Wade. Man he's pale even for a redhead.

VA Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
tunazboyz;1495973 said:
http://i54.***BLOCKED***/albums/g93/TeedazPhotoz/Minicamp-Cowboys/JerryTO.jpg

Owners shouldn't be allowed to wear shorts to practice.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
VA Cowboy;1496815 said:
Shhhhh! What's wrong with you? Do you WANT him to get the idea of switching to blue spandex instead? :eek:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
It's a welcome change from this:

http://img252.*************/img252/8698/0811nowayxq5.jpg

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1496408 said:
Thanks for the pics! :bow:

Random observations:

Terry has a little protective band on his knee already. I hope that knee condition doesn't act up on him this year.

mm... The gushing at T.O.'s body around here is a little weird...

I don't think the thing on Glenns knee is really anything. I think its just there to put a little pressure on it. Knew a guy who wears one of those when he does active stuff and he said it helps with his tendinitis in the knee. Don't think its really anything too serious but not sure.

And yeah.....its getting awfully slippery around here from all the puddles of drool over TOs physique.

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
VA Cowboy;1496815 said:

Owners shouldn't be allowed to wear clothes that regular civilians like us wear; They should wear halloween costumes like Monkey suits and Clown outfits...At least it would balance the fact out that they make 50 times the amount of money all of us will ever dream of in a lifetime.

gayleh001

Reaction score
http://i138.***BLOCKED***/albums/q254/gayleh001/13975321.jpg

http://i138.***BLOCKED***/albums/q254/gayleh001/13975320.jpg

http://i138.***BLOCKED***/albums/q254/gayleh001/13975305.jpg

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Not to dog Jerra...but he sure is in alot of those pictures! Holding a play chart, looking like he's giving instruction to T.O. and other things!

We never saw any pictures like this when Parcells was in town...

Please, Jerra, go into your office and write checks or something...

:cool:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
5Stars;1496877 said:
Not to dog Jerra...but he sure is in alot of those pictures! Holding a play chart, looking like he's giving instruction to T.O. and other things!

You guys are never happy w/ anything JJ does. Be fortunate we have the best NFL owner in the business. The man bleeds more silver and blue than anyone on this board.

His millions he pours into the club yearly should be the puddin proof.

No offense. The man does own the damn ball club tho.

One would think he could do w/e the hell he wants. :D

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
5Stars;1496877 said:

I'm not sure those are plays and I don't know what he's talking to Terrell about.

But, we saw this all the time when Parcells was in town. Jerry was always at practices in shorts talking to players.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Dallas;1496953 said:
You guys are never happy w/ anything JJ does. Be fortunate we have the best NFL owner in the business. The man bleeds more silver and blue than anyone on this board.

His millions he pours into the club yearly should be the puddin proof.

No offense. The man does own the damn ball club tho.

One would think he could do w/e the hell he wants. :D

Shut up!!!

:D

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
theogt;1496955 said:
I'm not sure those are plays and I don't know what he's talking to Terrell about.

But, we saw this all the time when Parcells was in town. Jerry was always at practices in shorts talking to players.

What do you think is on that chart? The size's of pants and shirts he's going to buy after practice!

Or maybe that chart has a list of all the players...I'm sure he does not know them all by now...

Jerra was alway in the background when Parcells was here...now he's right out there telling T.O., "Just catch the damn ball like Keyshawn taught me to say"!

:rolleyes:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
5Stars;1496965 said:
What do you think is on that chart? The size's of pants and shirts he's going to buy after practice!

Or maybe that chart has a list of all the players...I'm sure he does not know them all by now...

Jerra was alway in the background when Parcells was here...now he's right out there telling T.O., "Just catch the damn ball like Keyshawn taught me to say"!

I tend to lean toward "Grocery List" or "Old Draft Top 20 Players". Maybe the guy is just proud of some doodling he just did.

To go and say the man is coaching w/o any proof whatsoever is totally uncalled for.

Be fortunate he cares. :D

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1496056 said:
you've never been wiping the sweat out of your eyes during a hot-as-hell practice session and had your picture taken without smiling for the camera?

Never.

:D