MiniCamp Photos-Wire Image - 05/12/07

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chocolate Lab;1496432 said:
They just take a little pressure off the connective tissue in the joint. Have you ever seen those bands you put around your forearm near the elbow to help tennis elbow? It makes it feel better if you have tendonitis.

(Not that I'm pretending to be Eskimo or anything. :D)

I'm not saying it's anything to be alarmed about. It's just that we know Terry had a problem with his knee last year.
http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y164/nbr1diva/Cowboys/Minicamp/TGlenn-mini.jpg

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hostile;1495977 said:
Just seeing pictures of football, even without pads, and I feel alive again.
:laugh2: I feel ya man. Gotta love the pic with Jason(your guy) and Romo. Looks to be a good relationship.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
BouncingCheese;1497140 said:
Is it because he is white/Irish?

:bang2: :doh:

Its because he is in the 25+ point club...

He ONLY gets playing time when the Suns are up by 25 with 2 minutes left.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
5Stars;1496965 said:
What do you think is on that chart? The size's of pants and shirts he's going to buy after practice!

Or maybe that chart has a list of all the players...I'm sure he does not know them all by now...

Jerra was alway in the background when Parcells was here...now he's right out there telling T.O., "Just catch the damn ball like Keyshawn taught me to say"!

:rolleyes:

Nah,, he's telling T.O.... "Just stick around son, keep being a good T.O., and you will be catching balls in our new house in "09".. ;)

proline

Reaction score
Jerry: "I've had 5 face lift surgeries, and if I can come back from all of those, T.O., I know you can come back from a silly little finger surgery!"

http://i54.***BLOCKED***/albums/g93/TeedazPhotoz/Minicamp-Cowboys/JerryTO.jpg

BlueStar22

Reaction score
proline;1497200 said:
Jerry: "I've had 5 face lift surgeries, and if I can come back from all of those, T.O., I know you can come back from a silly little finger surgery!"

http://i54.***BLOCKED***/albums/g93/TeedazPhotoz/Minicamp-Cowboys/JerryTO.jpg

"look ol' man, I just got my good face on until after you direct deposit that 3 mil iinto my account. Until then, I'll play nice."

crazytown41

Reaction score
tunazboyz;1495980 said:
You are sure nuff welcome. They're at WireImage.com. you have to have an account to get them larger and without the watermark. I'll keep em coming all weekend, save tomorrow. Mother's Day and all but I'll post em when I get back in the house. They look like they having fun...I can't wait for the season to start....

:star:
Cool. Thanks for the pics. Says you gotta pay for the pics though. :(

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
smarta5150;1497144 said:
Its because he is in the 25+ point club...

He ONLY gets playing time when the Suns are up by 25 with 2 minutes left.
That's why he's a legend out here in Phoenix.

:thumbup:

gazmc_06

Reaction score
he won't be playing much this series then cause Pheonix are going down to the far superior Spurs :shades:

amuze

Reaction score
smarta5150;1497057 said:
Every time Pat Burke plays, we win.

ROFL... so true.

The only times he plays are when the Suns are up by 30+.... so yes, I'd hope they could hold onto those leads.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
tunazboyz;1496391 said:
Unbelievable is possible with Ray Sherman as their coach and Jason planning to spread this thing around. Think about it, Patrick is signed for one more year. If either of these guys look like a future TO or better Patrick is gone fo sho. Miles is big enough to be the next TO, Hurd is on his way and has shown flashes and Stanbeck? I admit is a project but lord have mercy, the potential is crazy....That's 3 very young receivers on a very young team. Let's face it, TO and Glenn are crazy athletics but they both are pass 30 and at some point, you gonna have to look forward.

Don't discount what Sherman could do for Crayton, himself. In case you've forgotten, Crayton leads the team with 1st down % on all of his catches. He makes plays over the middle and has the best hands on the team. To even speculate that Crayton woulod be the one to go (after we have invested this much time into his development) is stupid. Why continue to develop receivers when you are justgoing to cut them loose when they are on the cusp of actually doing something? As it stands (currently) not a single one of those receivers could carry Crayton's jock, otherwise THEY would be 3rd on a depth chart that starts with T.O. and Glenn. I'm all for the development of these young guys and it's true that they are impressive physical specimens, but doesn't equal squat when the live bullets are flying. Crayton has proven that he's capable of performing when it's "for real". Until one of these kids even sniffs that level, Crayton is here to stay.

It's also no secret that T.O. and Glenn are no spring chickens. You really want to go into the 08 season with minimal experience and potential upside? My guess is that this is Glenn's last year in Dallas (yes, I think T.O. will play out his deal). We could do a hell of a lot worse than T.O and Crayton as a 1+2 if Crayton continues to develop at his current pace. Crayton wasn't tendered at a 3rd round level because Hurd and Austin are the future of the franchise. Quite the opposite, in fact. That doesn't mean that Hurd and Austin (or Stanbach) won't develop into fine receivers (which is why Jerry only bought Crayton for one more season). They will be given every opportunity to succeed, but with Crayton's experience and his knack for catching everything thrown his way, these kids are going to have to be phenomenal for the Cowboys to just trash the entire time they spent developing Crayton.

SS

:star:

ethiostar

Reaction score
http://i54.***BLOCKED***/albums/g93/TeedazPhotoz/Minicamp-Cowboys/LeonardDavis.jpg

God i wish he could play without his helmet, JuJO and MBIII would have holes the size of the Grand Canyon to run through. :D

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
VA Cowboy;1496815 said:
Owners shouldn't be allowed to wear shorts to practice.

What is scaring me in that picture of jerry talking to owens, is that in his left hand looks to be some sort of playcard or sheet.

That makes me worry.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;1497819 said:
What is scaring me in that picture of jerry talking to owens, is that in his left hand looks to be some sort of playcard or sheet.

That makes me worry.

ya of any of the pics I have seen that really makes me nervous, he almost looks like he is coaching...:bang2:

tunazboyz

Reaction score
crazytown41;1497273 said:
Cool. Thanks for the pics. Says you gotta pay for the pics though. :(

yeah like $10 a month but it's worth it if I can get picks like these of My Boyz!;)