Minnesota game will be telling about Cowboys

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It will also be a signal to Jerry that Garrett needs to be replaced at seasons end because he just isn't cutting it, so that's a positive.
SfWGzai_d.jpg

...but a small penlight shining on one game will do the trick? This is an example of the disconnect demonstrating why some individuals believe Jerry Jones either thinks like they do or rationalizes how they would.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
What happens if we lose to the Lions? DoEs GaRrEtT gEt FiReD? DURRRR

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Stupid thread but I'm replying to it for some reason anyways.

Lions are a better team than their record says. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost it. No, Garrett will not be fired, but it will only add to the resume and list of reasons as to why he will be fired at the end of the season. People will come on this forum and complain and want Garrett fired (I probably will too).

/end thread.

Dallasfann

Reaction score

Lions are a better team than their record says. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost it. No, Garrett will not be fired, but it will only add to the resume and list of reasons as to why he will be fired at the end of the season. People will come on this forum and complain and want Garrett fired (I probably will too).

/end thread.

Joke

Amarichill head <---

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/loss-to-giants-garrett-fired.444263/#post-9625148

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/minnesota-game-will-be-telling-about-cowboys.444262/

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
We havent had a Garrett causing a loss yet, like icing the kicker, not going for 4th down or going for 4th down when not needed kind. This might be that game. We are due to for 1-2 games of that style.

Dallasfann

Reaction score

/end thread.

The "Stupid thread" is actually true now! LOL

Zman5

Reaction score
With JG , we can blowout the Vikings only to lose to the Deadskins with a rookie QB.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Starting on Monday, they have a 6 games in 31 days gaunlet. If they can go 4-2 they will have the division all but locked up imo.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Honestly the more threads I see like this the more I hope to see this team go all the way, Garrett given an extension and watch some go through their melt downs.

nobody

Reaction score
The pessimists will discount the Vikings as a legitimate playoff caliber team the second the Cowboys beat them.

In all fairness, no team is a legitimate playoff caliber team until they secured a spot in the playoffs. Forget playoff-caliber though, I'll be happy if the Cowboys can stomp a team with a winning record.

Hardline

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this "telling" game of the week.. This should tell us quite a bit about this team until next weeks telling game of the week

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Tough to see us winning that one. Minnesota can run as well as anyone in football, they're just now remembering that they can pass, and they might have the best non-Hoodie defense in the league. They're definitely a Super Bowl caliber team. Our last two games vs NFC heavyweights were both losses, and the Packers game wasn't as close as it looked.

IMO, the Super Bowl contenders in the NFC are the Vikings, Packers, Saints and 49ers. I feel that the differences between those four teams are too close to call, and will have to be decided on the field in January. We're sitting in that Seahawks tier a rung below them, where we can beat the obviously bad teams (except the Jets...) and challenge the good teams, but we're going to walk away with Ls against the good teams more often than not.

Last edited: