Minnesota game will be telling about Cowboys

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Well they just lost to KC, what does that tell us now?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Well they just lost to KC, what does that tell us now?

Still going to be a tough game. Chiefs are a good team, just not as good as they usually are with Mahomes. Chiefs almost won against the Packers and the Vikings kept up with the Chiefs til the end. Vikings and the Pats games are the toughest games on our remaining schedule

Last edited:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Still going to be a tough game. Chiefs are a good team, just not as good as they usually are with Mahomes. Chiefs almost won against the Chiefs and Vikings kept up with the Chiefs til the end. Vikings and the Pats games are the toughest games on our remaining schedule

The Chiefs almost beat themselves? Wut lol

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Theilin reinjured his hamstring so he's questionable at best for Sunday night.

Verdict

Reaction score
As always, I feel my concern vs Vikings is solely on the defense.
They have a stout defense, but I’m confident we can score 24 points on them. Can our defense hold them below that?

No way we can or should need to score over 30 per game to win. 24 points should defeat the Giants, Vikings, Lions, Bills, Bears, Eagles, and Skins.

With the Patriots and Rams, who knows? But we will be fine in every game if the offense scores 24 and the defense at lest shows up.....we can’t afford for the defense to crap the bed. Our offense may score more than 24, but if you “need” more to win the games above, it’s a very bad sign and asking for trouble.

I could see us going 8 and 1 the rest of the way but the loss could be any team. My guess would be the Rams if I had to pick one.

Verdict

Reaction score
Actually Minny’s running game will be the only wild card in this game.