Missing Jet Update: Plane crashed in Southern Indian Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
didnt know australia was in Pakistan
thanx for the geography lesson

I didnt either.

If you got that from my post, I would say, its too early bro, too early for this

190de0d2af7c1gif.jpg

visionary

Reaction score
I didnt either.

If you got that from my post, I would say, its too early bro, too early for this

190de0d2af7c1gif.jpg

general said plane is in pakistan
youve been defending the general
now possible wreckage found near australia
you saying another poster would try to 'spin' this

you do the math

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
general said plane is in pakistan
youve been defending the general
now possible wreckage found near australia
you saying another poster would try to 'spin' this

you do the math

I havent "defended" the General other than pointing out that blasting him for his speculation is ludicrous based on no other solid evidence. Nobody has done anything but speculate, so criticizing him alone is foolish.

Sounds to me like you math and reading comprehension need some work.

bsheeern

Reaction score
Also interesting enough this plane was also had emergency signals it is suppose to send out if it crashes in the water and they never activated. There are a lot of weird circumstances with this plane and what happened. I've read a few theories that have the Yemen linked and a reason for the increase in terrorists being hunted within the last week. Also on a radio. Show someone had mentioned that the plane could've been shot down during military exercises and that could be the reason why so many countries rushed to help. I dunno yet what I feel now. I do however am skeptical about the Ping data as imersat has never used their technology to track a plane like that and I find it rather odd that mal won't release the cargo manifest and on the 30th day China magically detected pings with a detector that only detects pings at 600 feet and we have heard anything since about the Chinese and their rogue searches since. So many things don't add up JMo

Yea I'm with you, so many odd things that don't add up. Way too many flaws that are just begging for bad things to continue happen.

I understand conspiracy theories are going to run rampant because there are soooo many bad people in this world but compounding that with all these glaring weaknesses & defeicences just creates more & more cause for concern.

visionary

Reaction score
I havent "defended" the General other than pointing out that blasting him for his speculation is ludicrous based on no other solid evidence. Nobody has done anything but speculate, so criticizing him alone is foolish.

Sounds to me like you math and reading comprehension need some work.

so speculating and labelling someone on "no solid evidence" is OK in your book but saying said satements were baseless is "blasting" and should be defended?

lol

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
so speculating and labelling someone on "no solid evidence" is OK in your book but saying said satements were baseless is "blasting" and should be defended?

lol

Here's a starting point for you.

reading.jpg

When you've got this down, go back and reread what Ive posted and then maybe you can post somewhere near the same zip code.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

lol

i swear to god you just make stuff up as you go.

visionary

Reaction score
Here's a starting point for you.

When you've got this down, go back and reread what Ive posted and then maybe you can post somewhere near the same zip code.

i can understand that it is difficult to defend a position you have taken without knowing what was said so you are resorting to this
it is not entirely your fault but our school system is not quite what it used to be
in future, i would look down before jumping off

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The Malaysian government report is out, but not really out, because they classified it as secret. I'm sure that will help clear everything up.:)

It wouldn't surprise me if the report is:
1) Plane took off
2) Plane disappeared
3) Nobody knows where said plane is

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think this thread has been silly long enough and has went on long enough.

If there is any legit new information...start a new thread about it.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.