Missing Jet Update: Plane crashed in Southern Indian Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
yea, but we had a pretty good idea *where* it went down.
Exactly. I've heard the Titanic brought up time and time and again, but the circumstances are very different.

True, I wasn't really comparing the two, just responding to the comment about the likelihood of the plane being found.

The Titanic was not found until 1985, .. even though "we had a pretty good idea *where* it went down.

With the technology being what is was in 1912, .. and how advanced the technology is today, .. I don't think it is out of the question to think we will find the plane in the next 73 years, which is how long it took to locate the site of the 1912 tragedy.

But maybe we won't.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I saw him a few days ago.

Was he issuing a formal apology for his hateful speculation?

tumblr_inline_n0j68o0Ez71qce30r.gif

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Ah, the newest story today is that a ping has been detected under water somewhere off the coast of Australia. This can be played until the NEXT possible maybe "lead" is brought forth.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Ah, the newest story today is that a ping has been detected under water somewhere off the coast of Australia. This can be played until the NEXT possible maybe "lead" is brought forth.

thats the part i'm so frigging tired of. hell, cnn started showing older pics of the plane just to show *something*. hey, this is it taking off in south africa... here it is in london...

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
thats the part i'm so frigging tired of. hell, cnn started showing older pics of the plane just to show *something*. hey, this is it taking off in south africa... here it is in london...

Yep. Most of us are tired of the whole thing and just would be happy at some point to hear some real news when there is some. But, we have a few posters here who seem to know what the real deal is, even tho the rest of the world doesnt.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
With no basis whatsoever. He also claimes evid would be out a few weeks back to back him up. It was pitiful how Hannity lapped him up.

So, because you don't know about any evidence he may be basing something on, then there's no possibility he has any basis? They don't seem to be having too much luck with all the other places the "evidence" has taken them.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
So, because you don't know about any evidence he may be basing something on, then there's no possibility he has any basis? They don't seem to be having too much luck with all the other places the "evidence" has taken them.

Well, it was declared here on CZ, in this thread, that the satellite evidence proved the plane went down in the ocean and that anybody including the General was just wrong, and in the General's case even hateful for what he suggested. So apparently whatever Canadian Whoever says is the gospel truth and if you dont go along with it you are doing so at your own peril and w/o any good reason whatsoever to do so, AND you are wrong!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

There is at least evidence it is there. There is none showing it is in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.