Missing Jet Update: Plane crashed in Southern Indian Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I notice that CNN is starting to play up that ferry sinking now as their head story on their webpage. I guess they realize that the plane story is no longer of that much interest to most

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This story is slowly losing the publics interest until another "false" lead appears.

Something that isn't being talked about much.......the crushing depths of the sea, especially that deep. The deepest I have dove is 220ft and I felt the pressure. Now, imagine a plane at 15000ft + that would be imploded drastically. Would it become the size of a school bus? or maybe a minivan, I don't know how small it would become but it will decrease in size.

Next, IF the plane made some miraculous landing/entry into the ocean with very minimal debris, the contents in the plane would be enveloped inside the imploded plane(under immense pressure) with no way out. That could be a possible reason for no debris field.

Another dilemma they are facing is the currents. If the plane is much smaller now, the currents could be moving it across the sea floor. There are also many deeper crevices in the area it could have went further down into, making it that much harder to locate.

I still firmly believe it is on the ocean floor somewhere but with the above scenarios, it will probably never be found leading to many more years of conspiracy theories.

burmafrd

Reaction score
the plane would not sink unless it was full of water to begin with; so there will be no imploding and even if something like the cargo bay was not flooded it would break at 100-200 feet. So the immense pressure thing really is not a factor- the emergency transponders are built with that in mind. If the plane was mostly intact as it went down then there will be very little in the way of separate debris. It will probably mostly be contained inside the fuselage

joseephuss

Reaction score
The Titantic wreckage was at about 12,500 ft down and it wasn't imploded into a very small size. The water pressure is going to equalize around the different objects in the water, so an implosion of the entire plane or large compartments of the plane is unlikely. I imagine there may not be that many large sections of the plane left after it hit the water and broke up. That makes it challenging.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Titantic wreckage was at about 12,500 ft down and it wasn't imploded into a very small size. The water pressure is going to equalize around the different objects in the water, so an implosion of the entire plane or large compartments of the plane is unlikely. I imagine there may not be that many large sections of the plane left after it hit the water and broke up. That makes it challenging.

The Titanic was mostly steel, this plane is tinfoil in comparison, it would implode but I don't know to what extent.

Like I said, in the unlikely event that it landed(not a full-blown crash) on the water relatively intact and took on water, it would sink with minimal debris. Since it took them so long to search that area, the debris would be widely dispersed and almost impossible to find.

I know this isn't very plausible, but stranger things have happened. Just throwing a different scenario out there.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The Titanic was mostly steel, this plane is tinfoil in comparison, it would implode but I don't know to what extent.

Like I said, in the unlikely event that it landed(not a full-blown crash) on the water relatively intact and took on water, it would sink with minimal debris. Since it took them so long to search that area, the debris would be widely dispersed and almost impossible to find.

I know this isn't very plausible, but stranger things have happened. Just throwing a different scenario out there.

The pressure inside the plane (which would fill with water) would be the same as the pressure outside, so there would be no reason for it to implode.

burmafrd

Reaction score

absolutely implausible. Our subs which are built to withstand pressure will implode at around 3000 feet or so. So guess what? a tinfoil as you put It airplane will pop at less than 200 feet. And while the wreckage will then sink to the bottom very little else will happen. as has been seen in other aircraft that were found deep in the ocean.

burmafrd

Reaction score
The pressure inside the plane (which would fill with water) would be the same as the pressure outside, so there would be no reason for it to implode.
equalized pressure; while water can be compressed to a very small degree, it is not really worth noting.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Good point, but I don't mean implode to a miniature version of itself, heh. The aluminum alloy(main metal used) would still change form, mangle, whatever decreasing the overall size of what is left of the aircraft laying 15,000 feet below the surface. Of course, this would also mean a debris field....somewhere.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
what evidence is there it is in Pakistan?

What evidence did the General refer to? Im sure he had something to point to rather than just pull something out of the air.

You proclaimed that the plane was in the ocean and mystery solved - several weeks ago. Well . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ?

It would appear that the "evidence" you hung your hat on was equivalent to believing that because my kids got Easter baskets yesterday that the Easter Bunny exists.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
What evidence did the General refer to? Im sure he had something to point to rather than just pull something out of the air.

You proclaimed that the plane was in the ocean and mystery solved - several weeks ago. Well . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ?

It would appear that the "evidence" you hung your hat on was equivalent to believing that because my kids got Easter baskets yesterday that the Easter Bunny exists.

The general was "speculating" by the radar info from Thailand that at that point its heading was moving up towards India. He of course said that he didn't have all the information that those involved did. But of course you are going to find yahoos that want to jump all over someone from a network they don't like.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
of course you are going to find yahoos that want to jump all over someone from a network they don't like.

hammer_hits_nail.jpg

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
It is clear it is in the ocean, the pings alone tell you it is. If you do not want to believe what is right in front of you, feel free.

bsheeern

Reaction score
Big picture to me, as far as the plane & flying in general, is that there are still MAJOR changes that need to be implemented.

Devistates me that these families are without answers. This world has the technology to clone a sheep but batteries in a black box that last 30 days?? A commercial plane can simply disappear because a human can turn off tracking devices & other systems??

There's loads more but these are major.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Big picture to me, as far as the plane & flying in general, is that there are still MAJOR changes that need to be implemented.

Devistates me that these families are without answers. This world has the technology to clone a sheep but batteries in a black box that last 30 days?? A commercial plane can simply disappear because a human can turn off tracking devices & other systems??

There's loads more but these are major.

Also interesting enough this plane was also had emergency signals it is suppose to send out if it crashes in the water and they never activated. There are a lot of weird circumstances with this plane and what happened. I've read a few theories that have the Yemen linked and a reason for the increase in terrorists being hunted within the last week. Also on a radio. Show someone had mentioned that the plane could've been shot down during military exercises and that could be the reason why so many countries rushed to help. I dunno yet what I feel now. I do however am skeptical about the Ping data as imersat has never used their technology to track a plane like that and I find it rather odd that mal won't release the cargo manifest and on the 30th day China magically detected pings with a detector that only detects pings at 600 feet and we have heard anything since about the Chinese and their rogue searches since. So many things don't add up JMo

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Also interesting enough this plane was also had emergency signals it is suppose to send out if it crashes in the water and they never activated. There are a lot of weird circumstances with this plane and what happened. I've read a few theories that have the Yemen linked and a reason for the increase in terrorists being hunted within the last week. Also on a radio. Show someone had mentioned that the plane could've been shot down during military exercises and that could be the reason why so many countries rushed to help. I dunno yet what I feel now. I do however am skeptical about the Ping data as imersat has never used their technology to track a plane like that and I find it rather odd that mal won't release the cargo manifest and on the 30th day China magically detected pings with a detector that only detects pings at 600 feet and we have heard anything since about the Chinese and their rogue searches since. So many things don't add up JMo

Apparently you've missed the posts by CanadienCowboysFan - mystery solved, satellite evidence proves it.

1898945_o.gif

burmafrd

Reaction score
Apparently you've missed the posts by CanadienCowboysFan - mystery solved, satellite evidence proves it.

1898945_o.gif

so what has canadian have to say about this so called wreckage found off the shore of Australia- a long way from his precious 'pings'?

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
so what has canadian have to say about this so called wreckage found off the shore of Australia- a long way from his precious 'pings'?

We'll have to wait and see. Im sure he'll spin it so he can bash the General at the same time. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.