Mistake not getting Derrick Henry

Hoofbite

Reaction score
They’re not big on 2nd contracts for RBs. Also I think you look at Henry 30years old and paying him 16M is a win now move. You’re better off drafting one and having him for 4 years.
16M over 2 years, which is basically nothing anymore and could be structured to be entirely eaten however the team chooses.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
The mistake was Trey Lance that prevented us from getting Henry.
Getting Lance in no way prevented the 'Boys from signing Henry.
Having a stupid Owner/GM is what prevented the Cowboys from getting Henry.
And it wasn't the money either. It was a slam dunk deal that didn't happen because Jerry's ego would take a hit.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
one-slice-left.jpg
Yes and we all know who got the biggest piece of that pie...........

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
So far in the season its looking like a very Big Mistake our GM did not go after Derrick Henry! :facepalm::mad: :banghead: Should have paid more than the Ravens and got him here in my opinion. Be interesting if he keeps balling the whole season!
Too bad we did not entice Henry.

But truly, Old fellow, on the other hand why waste Henry on this lame defence, with or without Dlaw and Micah the Mouth?

Blackrain

Reaction score
Yeah our online is so bad there's no way he could perform he doesn't fit our scheme and whatever you people want to tell yourselves to make you feel better.
The bottom line is Zeke and Rico combined for the whole freaking season only have a couple more yards together then Derrick Henry had yesterday in one game by himself.
So just keep trying to convince yourselves there's no possible way he could have helped us

Lol

DandyDon52

Reaction score
lol the jones boys did not even call him !!!!!!!!! he lives 18 min from the star in frisco.
Even Fish says that was ridiculous.
The run he made in sun night game was unreal, he looked like he did in his first year !
get a step and just outran defenders to endzone! over 200 total yds and 2 td's

DuncanIso

Reaction score
So far in the season its looking like a very Big Mistake our GM did not go after Derrick Henry! :facepalm::mad: :banghead: Should have paid more than the Ravens and got him here in my opinion. Be interesting if he keeps balling the whole season!
Salary cap.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
They’re not big on 2nd contracts for RBs. Also, I think you look at Henry 30years old and paying him 16M is a win now move. You’re better off drafting one and having him for 4 years.
Only way it made sense not to sign him was if they weren't interested in resigning Dak. Once they committed to Dak, we were in win now mode....

phildadon86

Reaction score
Probably the worst non move in franchise history. Im still waiting for the fans here that said he was washed up to announce themselves…not gonna happen. At least I saw Rambo admitting the FO messed up. Never thought I’d see that.

Smith22

Reaction score
Find it comical that people claim this oline couldn't block for Henry, yet Rico has hit 4.0 per carry or higher as a rotational back in 3/4 games.

Guess Rico created those yards from nothing.....

Saltycowboy

Reaction score
Guys we didn’t have the money and look at the bright side we have Trey Lance on the roster. Jerry will never see this team win another championship.

Reactions: CWR