Mistake not giving Kelvin Joseph PT

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This is a critique I have with this team right now.

They are 1 play away from him becoming a starter and it would be good experience for him to play in some of these games with Dallas having a big lead and they have just not gave him an opportunity whatsoever.

This isn’t a bash Anthony Brown thread or anything but basically get your insurance policy at DB a little experience.

Id hate to see this guy get his first start against a elite QB in the playoffs and never have got much playtime.

If we get up a couple scores on WFT then let the guy play. Give him a few series.
You also said it was a mistake not putting Martin at right tackle. :facepalm: Why do you think you know more than the coaches do? Maybe he was hurt. Maybe he needed time to understand the defense. Maybe he needed more time to understand NFL offenses. Maybe the stage was too big for him. There are a myriad of reasons why the coaches haven’t played him but you think they’re wrong?:facepalm:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The mistake was drafting that thug in the first place. Have you already forgotten when they did give him a series he got himself ejected from the game for fighting? You are so okay with that behavior that you dismiss it, right? I see what's going on here. You probably want to take a swing at me right now don't you, champ?
I take it you are advocating to dump Kelvin Joseph...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You also said it was a mistake not putting Martin at right tackle. :facepalm: Why do you think you know more than the coaches do? Maybe he was hurt. Maybe he needed time to understand the defense. Maybe he needed more time to understand NFL offenses. Maybe the stage was too big for him. There are a myriad of reasons why the coaches haven’t played him but you think they’re wrong?:facepalm:

Their reasons were irrelevant for not playing him a little more in blowouts because whatever reasoning they had he was a injury or seasonal flu away from playing.

Lewis got got sick and he’s forced into action.

Im glad his first game action wasn’t in the post season. Especially if we have to go to Lambeau and he’s forced into lining up on Adams for some reason.

Also, you’re still talking about the Martin thing? Even though I told you with the information available that I wouldn’t regret my decision to play him?

I still don’t regret that because I had no idea how solid Steele was. Just like I told you before I wouldn’t regret based on the info I had. How do you not get that? Lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Their reasons were irrelevant for not playing him a little more in blowouts because whatever reasoning they had he was a injury or seasonal flu away from playing.

Lewis got got sick and he’s forced into action.

Im glad his first game action wasn’t in the post season. Especially if we have to go to Lambeau and he’s forced into lining up on Adams for some reason.

Also, you’re still talking about the Martin thing? Even though I told you with the information available that I wouldn’t regret my decision to play him?

I still don’t regret that because I had no idea how solid Steele was. Just like I told you before I wouldn’t regret based on the info I had. How do you not get that? Lol
Because you act like you’re an NFL expire when you’re not. And worse, you never admit that you were wrong but instead make some kind of excuse. Just own up and admit you were wrong about Martin.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Because you act like you’re an NFL expire when you’re not. And worse, you never admit that you were wrong but instead make some kind of excuse. Just own up and admit you were wrong about Martin.

I told you the excuse before it played out lol.

Some of you that get so upset with things I say wouldn’t get near as mad if you could just comprehend the words you’re reading a little better.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I take it you are advocating to dump Kelvin Joseph...
I take it you are just looking for an argument. No thank you. The only person that can dissuade me from my thoughts on JK is JK and it will take much more than one game for him to do that. So slow your roll killa and know what you have to say to me about that means nothing. You are now back on my ignore list.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
@JoeKing ripped our first round pick all summer long too. Safe to say he's not a talent evaluator.
OMG, dude? With just a few days left in the year, I'm still in your head, rent-free? LOL I'm not that memorable so forget about my words last Summer. I was so very wrong about Micah Parsons, but that's old news. I've said I was wrong about Parsons many times to many people. I'm done eating crow so to the people like you that still haven't seen me say those words, I'm done apologizing. You can kiss my butt. I never claimed to be a talent evaluator so if you think you are breaking news with what you think is "safe to say", you're not. Let it go and start a new year with better things to talk about. Holding on to garbage just makes you stink. BYE!

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
OMG, dude? With just a few days left in the year, I'm still in your head, rent-free? LOL I'm not that memorable so forget about my words last Summer. I was so very wrong about Micah Parsons, but that's old news. I've said I was wrong about Parsons many times to many people. I'm done eating crow so to the people like you that still haven't seen me say those words, I'm done apologizing. You can kiss my butt. I never claimed to be a talent evaluator so if you think you are breaking news with what you think is "safe to say", you're not. Let it go and start a new year with better things to talk about. Holding on to garbage just makes you stink. BYE!

Breathe, Joe. You're getting way too worked up about what people you don't know have to say about you.