Mistake not giving Kelvin Joseph PT

quickccc

Reaction score
i think joseph takes up lewis slot role rather than brown' outside role....

baltcowboy

Reaction score
When they had big leads in these games they had the luxury.

If they can trot Jacques Hardy or whatever his name is out on offense they can give our 2nd round pick some playing time to get experience.

Joseph is starting this week because of the exact reasons I said could happen and I’m glad it’s happening this week and not in the playoffs.

He was always 1 play away from being a full time starter so whatever narrative they had to not play him sparingly a little more was silly.
You are right about getting Joseph and the other young corners some playing time. I think the Cowboys got spooked when they took Diggs out against Carolina.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Generally I agree, but these games have been a little close.

If they try to sneak him in there and he got beat, all you'd hear is how stupid it was to try to play him.

But yeah I'm hoping the Washington game provides an opportunity for him to get some snaps.

Poster boy for why you do not zero in on position with draft picks.
And it also seems like they rest Trevon when we do have the lead. I actually agree with that over giving Bossman PT. We can’t afford to lose him to injury heading into the playoffs where all the teams have top receivers.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The one time they tried to give Joseph playing time he decided to throw a punch on the sideline. He is exactly who some of us worried he was until he proves otherwise. I don’t expect anything from the kid.

kskboys

Reaction score
I saw that. I guess you missed the scouts being wrong.
Scouts said he has first round talent, but was way to raw to go in the 1st. Many had him in the mid rounds, 3-5. We did seem to overdraft him a bit.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The one time they tried to give Joseph playing time he decided to throw a punch on the sideline. He is exactly who some of us worried he was until he proves otherwise. I don’t expect anything from the kid.

Ah come on.. Who cares. Sometimes you need to thug it up.

I know very little about Kelvin but what I do know is I saw a talented corner coming out of school and IMO he is a better prospect than Diggs right out of the gate.

817Gill

Reaction score
Dude got ganged up on by 2 Raiders and was protecting himself. Nothing that shows us anything. And I thought we were worried about his distraction with music, not him being dirty? That’s a bad assumption if that’s what you get from him making music.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We have noticed that you think he is a thug because he is a rapper. We know how you feel. Very sad that is the way that you spend Christmas. It shouldn't be a time of hate.
There you go assuming things, this is how fights start. I never said he is a thug because he is a rapper. He just so happens to be both. You are the one escalating this stuff on Christmas.

Aftershock

Reaction score
He’s probably too busy chasing bars, fat stacks, and racks than WRs on the football field