Mistake not giving Kelvin Joseph PT

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I see your point, but there has to be a reason the coaching staff don't feel confident about Joseph at the moment.. No worries though, his job is to be READY when he does get the opportunity.. If he is nearly as good as some people believe he is, the wait will be worth it.

They needed to play him in case of a moment like this one.

Luckily he’s going to get some real game experience now and not see his first start in the post season.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
@JoeKing

If a Cowboys player did something to deserve an ejection, it was not Kelvin Joseph.

The Raiders player #33 pulled him down then 2 LBs got in Joseph's face.

The Cowboys player most involved in the fight was #25 and #17 was 2nd.
That doesn't change the fact that the rapper is a thug.

plymkr

Reaction score
This is a critique I have with this team right now.

They are 1 play away from him becoming a starter and it would be good experience for him to play in some of these games with Dallas having a big lead and they have just not gave him an opportunity whatsoever.

This isn’t a bash Anthony Brown thread or anything but basically get your insurance policy at DB a little experience.

Id hate to see this guy get his first start against a elite QB in the playoffs and never have got much playtime.

If we get up a couple scores on WFT then let the guy play. Give him a few series.
I agree. I feel Brown and J Lewis are playing better than I thought they would be. Especially Lewis. But getting KJ some reps in the last 3 games is important. I'm upset J Lewis is out this game but I'm glad KJ will get some game action in. I'm also glad he's getting some playing time in a game that counts and not in garbage time.

jnday

Reaction score
This is a critique I have with this team right now.

They are 1 play away from him becoming a starter and it would be good experience for him to play in some of these games with Dallas having a big lead and they have just not gave him an opportunity whatsoever.

This isn’t a bash Anthony Brown thread or anything but basically get your insurance policy at DB a little experience.

Id hate to see this guy get his first start against a elite QB in the playoffs and never have got much playtime.

If we get up a couple scores on WFT then let the guy play. Give him a few series.
These are important games and Dallas doesn’t have the luxury of playing Joseph. Joseph has not lived up to his expectations. He was drafted due to his potential which he hasn’t lived up to. He only played a few college games and he was a big reach IMO at the position where he was drafted due to his lack of playing experience.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
These are important games and Dallas doesn’t have the luxury of playing Joseph. Joseph has not lived up to his expectations. He was drafted due to his potential which he hasn’t lived up to. He only played a few college games and he was a big reach IMO at the position where he was drafted due to his lack of playing experience.

When they had big leads in these games they had the luxury.

If they can trot Jacques Hardy or whatever his name is out on offense they can give our 2nd round pick some playing time to get experience.

Joseph is starting this week because of the exact reasons I said could happen and I’m glad it’s happening this week and not in the playoffs.

He was always 1 play away from being a full time starter so whatever narrative they had to not play him sparingly a little more was silly.

quickccc

Reaction score
Well… I kinda called that this could happen.

Im glad it’s happening this week and not in the post season.

Time for Bossman to get some valuable reps.

My guess is they will kick Brown inside and let Fat play outside.

i'd be willing to bet