MLB Playoffs

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude should have got off the bag, in machado is flying to the bag he could get tripped up and or the 1st baseman hurt. Manny just checked him told him get off the bag
There's some truth to that, but Muchado wasn't innocent either.

Aguilar definitely had his foot over a large part of the bag which is a good way to get stepped on. I always put my foot sideways to the base when I played just like a pitcher pitching from the rubber on the pitcher's mound.

That said, you can easily tell Muchado was dragging his left foot to send a message. If he had wanted to hurt Aguilar, he would have kicked through his leg and both would have likely fallen to the ground.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Cora tried to give this one away.

I don't get why he didn't bring Barnes back out for the 8th inning after only throwing one batter in the 7th.

Kimbrel has been playing with fire the whole post season, can't throw 2 strikes in a row to save his life. Why you would give him 2 innings is beyond me.

Great play by Benintendi to end the game and save Kimbrel and Cora from looking bad.

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Dude should have got off the bag, in machado is flying to the bag he could get tripped up and or the 1st baseman hurt. Manny just checked him told him get off the bag

That's sincerely the stupidest post I've read today. I look forward to what you have to offer tomorrow.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Red Sox and Astros played a great game, both teams showed a lot of heart. Great catch by Reddick in the 9th that potentially could have saved the series...only to be topped by a great catch by Benintendi to also save the series for them. Impressed that Boston was able to take 2 in Houston, they might pull it off now

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Is it me or does Hinch have a tendency to leave his pitchers in a bit too long?
Red Sox fans were killing Cora when he left Porcello in after the Stros took the lead in the fourth, but he did get Altuve out to finish the inning and then he was done. Hinch's problem last night was that he was starting a pitcher that pitched something like 4 innings in the past month. Morton wasn't good (obviously), he was too rusty. You're right, tho, James should have been taken out after the fifth. The Stros bullpen has been bad the last two games. Maldy was passing balls left and right (he did make up for it some with that laser to second to get out JBJ). Time for Verlander to put his foot down.

That was a very entertaining game, tho. Probably one of most entertaining this post season for me, lots of theatrics and action from the first inning on, it's too bad it came at the expense of the Stros. They have the talent to pull off three in a row, but it's gonna be tough, and require the whole team coming to play.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Come on that 2nd pitch to JD was clearly outside and he called it a strike.

It evens out in the end.
Nah skinny black getting all the corner calls and verlander is being forced up by the umps not getting any of the low corner calls it's obvious Boston getting the better calls plus only run they have comes of a huge missed calls is B'S but it's whatever Boston not winning it all I hope puig ***** on y'all