MLB Playoffs

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Astros are just unstoppable. They may sweep Boston and worst case, should win in 5-6. And then in the World Series, the Dodgers and Brewers have zero chance

Johnny23

Reaction score
Astros are looking like they're going to repeat. They have hitting and pitching. I am just glad my Braves weren't swept. I think the Dodgers will probably make it to the World Series and lose.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Altuve made it interesting at the end there. Kimbrell hasn't looked great thus far this postseason, either. Betts' bat warming up, now?

HOU takes a series split back to Houston all day, tho.

Houston has a better road record then home by 11 games so should be interesting.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Maybe someone mentioned this already. I think this Astros Redsox series is pretty simple. I think it comes down to this. Verlander will win the games he starts and i assume he's pitching games 1 4 7, that's 3 wins, Astros will need a win from another pitcher in games 2 3 5 or 6. Game 2 was a fail so you got three more chances to steal one of those games.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Maybe someone mentioned this already. I think this Astros Redsox series is pretty simple. I think it comes down to this. Verlander will win the games he starts and i assume he's pitching games 1 4 7, that's 3 wins, Astros will need a win from another pitcher in games 2 3 5 or 6. Game 2 was a fail so you got three more chances to steal one of those games.

He is only throwing 2 games. Morton is getting the start in game 4.

It would be tough to start game 4 and 7, both on 3 days rest.