MLB Regular Season

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I have more, but I'm deciding whether or not to show my sexiness in the form of the selfies i took ... (more like my haggard face after 16 months of boozing everyday :D )

Problem is, the selfies show Bradley (my son in the pics) with his two new pins that you can't see in the pic of him next to the Trout jersey. He got two really rad pins, and we did take some nice selfies.

Decisions decisions :)

Thanks, B, for appreciating the pics, my brother. We had a great time.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
HrsNc8Z.jpg

Reporting you for child abuse, that kid needs to be wearing blue & orange!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Ok, I'll let this one slide, Angels aren't so bad :D

I love going to that park for day games.
Hey bro, if you ever wanna head out there, and it’s during the summer when my son is out of school, hit me up. I’ll come swoop you up and you can roll out with us. Ticket is on me — your excuse for boys day out to the wifey, if you’re inclined, is on you ;)

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hey bro, if you ever wanna head out there, and it’s during the summer when my son is out of school, hit me up. I’ll come swoop you up and you can roll out with us. Ticket is on me — your excuse for boys day out to the wifey, if you’re inclined, is on you ;)

For sure if we can get back down there by then. Looks like the wife needs to go to SF for a bit to teach more surgery procedures at three more hospitals :(

I am tired of spending the Summers somewhere other than OC :banghead:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
For sure if we can get back down there by then. Looks like the wife needs to go to SF for a bit to teach more surgery procedures at three more hospitals :(

I am tired of spending the Summers somewhere other than OC :banghead:
Anytime, ever, Dex. Offer is open for summers immemorial, bro. You just need to cover down on her honey-do’s and a reason for a 4 hr afternoon away with a semi-stranger and his son. :)

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm gonna let that slide, Vegas, you calling me Floaty :) Only cuz I don't think you know how much of an insult that is :)

Just got back. I'm a red lobster from that SoCal sun. Made some friends with some Jays fans from Saskatoon. We talked about the Humboldt tragedy, our futile clubs, etc. They were really cool. They kept saying "Let's go Blue Jays" just to rile up the youngster Angels fans kiddos, and it was cute and they were cool for doing that, getting the youngins involved. My son was one of them throwing shade back at them. Sat in front of some very knowledgeable fans and we chatted it up the whole game. Very fun time, even tho Trout is obviously hurt and we lost in ten. Let's see if I can get some pics going here

Oops. Sorry, Brother.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Piss off fun boy

you are the one always talking about lube and grabbing dude's junk and now are posting pics of naked guys......you need help

That's not a naked pic, my Brother. I just wanted to squash this and move on so I offered up an olive branch and even complimented on how great of a player Judge is.

Sorry if it offended you. I just thought it was a cool pic of Judge being ripped.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
That's not a naked pic, my Brother. I just wanted to squash this and move on so I offered up an olive branch and even complimented on how great of a player Judge is.

Sorry if it offended you. I just thought it was a cool pic of Judge being ripped.
Yeah this the 5th time you were gonna walk away

I appreciate the passive aggressive attacks disguised as non-apologies

You can stick your Olive Branch up your Altuve........ lube it up with some Olive Oil if you have to

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score

You can stick your Olive Branch up your Altuve........ lube it up with some Olive Oil if you have to

I thought we weren't supposed to use that word anymore according to BP. He told me to stop and I did after using it once. You've said it twice now.

Here. I'll offer this up without the pic.

Let's just let bygones be bygones, Nightman.
Up until a few days ago we got along fine.
But let's not let it spoil it for everyone else.
Everyone else shouldn't have to put up with us fighting.

Under no circumstances was I trying to get you upset by talking about Mike Trout with Trouty.
Please accept this as a peace offering.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score

:lmao2:

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score

I have an idea. Let's talk NL baseball. Who do you think is going to come out of the NL this year?

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score

I've had a couple of people tell me in private messages that you're a cool guy. I'm trying to make an effort here.