MLB Regular Season

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I would like to take this time to apologize to everyone who posts here on the MLB Forum for my part of the spat I was involved in.

Like I said. We can always just agree to disagree like Trouty and I did over on the NHL Board. We've been Brothers ever since.

Now, let's get our jerseys dirty and talk some baseball.

That includes you Nightman.

:)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Congrats @Sarek . What's that? 125 Hr's now for the team with the best record in ALL of baseball? Last time your Yanks were in town was 2009. Phillies bullpen needs much improvement. Nothing like going into the 8th vs the Nats the other nite with a 6-2 lead, only to blow it.

Thank goodness for the offense or they wouldn't be where they are.
I'm still sticking with what I said way back when. SOX all the way this year. It's the team that will be hot at the right time.;)

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Congrats @Sarek . What's that? 125 Hr's now for the team with the best record in ALL of baseball? Last time your Yanks were in town was 2009. Phillies bullpen needs much improvement. Nothing like going into the 8th vs the Nats the other nite with a 6-2 lead, only to blow it.

Thank goodness for the offense or they wouldn't be where they are.
I'm still sticking with what I said way back when. SOX all the way this year. It's the team that will be hot at the right time.;)
Two more games to play in this series. A few really good teams out there. We'll see how it all plays out.

Let's go Yankees!

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
It was good just to get out of the Trop...........what a dank place......and they robbed CFrazier of the game winning HR Sunday when his blast hit a speaker.............. Bush League

I told my dad before the season started that I was worried about the Yanks.It's going to be a ride when/if they clash in the playoffs. Let's have fun with it.

:)

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
It was good just to get out of the Trop...........what a dank place......and they robbed CFrazier of the game winning HR Sunday when his blast hit a speaker.............. Bush League

What are the latest trade rumors surrounding the Yanks? The trade deadline is about a month away and you guys are neck and neck with the Red Sox.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
The Yankees are definitely a force. They have pitching, hitting and a real bonafide closer. That’s something the Stros lack.

Go Stros! Go Cowboys!

I here you, Brother. Get a lock down closer and shore up LF and we can hang with the Yanks. Call up Whitley and Tucker later in the season and we should be good.

Go Stros! Go Cowboys!

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score

I saw that. That was Bush league.

I hope we can put aside our differences and just talk some baseball. Who cares if Altuve is the reigning MVP.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Oh yes they do :thumbup:
The New York Yankees have 27 World Series rings* and none of the stats from those games counted for the MVP
Screen-Shot-2015-03-10-at-12.42.35-PM.png

*26 rings and 1 pocketwatch
if-you-dont-know-now-you-know.html

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Houston took 2 out of 3 from Toronto but should have lost today's game after being down 5-0 after the top half of the first.

Dallas Keuchel… Ugh.

Opponents are hitting .268 against him this season and his control hasn't been good.

Half the season is gone and if his game doesn't improve I doubt Houston even puts a qualifying offer on him.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Houston took 2 out of 3 from Toronto but should have lost today's game after being down 5-0 after the top half of the first.

Dallas Keuchel… Ugh.

Opponents are hitting .268 against him this season and his control hasn't been good.

Half the season is gone and if his game doesn't improve I doubt Houston even puts a qualifying offer on him.

Keuchel had actually been coming around in his last two starts before today. So frustrating.

He's either hot or cold now. Mostly cold.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had high hopes that he'd turned the corner. Turns out he took the corner at high speed and slammed into the guardrail. :laugh:

Well in all honesty they haven't needed him to be sharp. You just didn't expect him to the rated the 5th out of 5 starters.

If the playoffs started today he'd be in the bullpen.

I'm 98% sure he won't be with the Astros next season.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Well in all honesty they haven't needed him to be sharp. You just didn't expect him to the rated the 5th out of 5 starters.

If the playoffs started today he'd be in the bullpen.

I'm 98% sure he won't be with the Astros next season.

Unless he takes less money and moves to the bullpen, I think it's more like 99.9%

Forrest Whitley is waiting in the wings.

Not to mention they need to look ahead to signing Carlos Correa.

It's going to come down to that choice.

See ya later, Dallas.