MLB Regular Season

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
250K for bonus pool money is only good if we sign that #22 ranked kid we were looking at, or if we go after a max int'l player, otherwise it's more pocket money for Arte. But, then again, the way we've been singing int'l players, the last couple years, I reckon you're right, Vegas, and Eppler actually wanted that money as opposed to Moreno.

I need to do some research and reading on this Sandoval kid. 21. Not too old. I hope this works out for us, because I KNOW Maldy is gonna be amazing for your guys' run. He's incredible.

I'd love for him to re-sign with us in the offseason. You guys will, too. Behold his gold glove defense and presence behind the mound.

His fill-in, Arcia, 28, went off today. So there's that... back to .500! :)

Sandoval is one of the guys I've been following in the Stros farm system. He's mowing guys down. You guys got a gem.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
A lot of people said the same thing about the Stros. The Phillies used the same mold. Trade all of your good players for good prospects, tank for awhile and then draft well.

The Phillies are right where they should be. All they have to do now is fill a few more holes and they will be a monster.
Woo hoo. I like you're thinking toots!:thumbup:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Happ hasn't been electric and Britton... Not sure he's the reliever he was a couple years ago.
Happ historically kills BOS and Britton was looking like his old self since he came back a few weeks ago

I can't overstate how pissed I am about the Judge an Sanchez injuries......plus Clint Frazier is on the DL in the minors for Migraines and we have to bring up a Shane Robinson and Tyler Wade for bats

We can still add a DH/1b before the trade dealine and I love Jose Martinez from STL, Matt Adams from WAS or Moustakas from KC

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Happ hasn't been electric and Britton... Not sure he's the reliever he was a couple years ago.

I don't think they need to be the same guys they were. They just needs to be better then what we currently have as our 4th reliever or starter. I think they can be that but we'll see.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Cubs didn't bite. They engulfed Hamels.:(

The Phillies did the right thing by not trading for Hamels.

As @MichaelWinicki pointed out, he hasn't been that great for awhile now.

Stay the course and build a beast first. I know It's frustrating and it takes a lot of patience but it will pay off soon for the Phillies.

RS12

Reaction score
After watching the E60 on Trout, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that either at or before the end of his current contract, Trout will be playing for a team in the northeast. His Jersey roots run very deep.