MLB Regular Season

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Going to the Angels game on the 28th (A's) with my little boy. Bought the tickets from his school's (and, his friend's) choir club. I'll post some pics for the thread. Will wear my Trout jersey this time (for those of you who saw me in my Ohtani jersey the last game I posted pics from). :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
How about them Red Sox clinching berth for the third straight year with a whopping 99 wins already. And I'll continue saying so, Boston Will Be The Next WS Champs!

I see Houston & Boston in that great Fall Classic. Boston in 5.
Why does Boston get to be good every year, now, Sis? Where is that damned Curse of the Bambino?

Yuccccckkkkkkk

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
How about them Red Sox clinching berth for the third straight year with a whopping 99 wins already. And I'll continue saying so, Boston Will Be The Next WS Champs!

I see Houston & Boston in that great Fall Classic. Boston in 5.

The Astros just got shafted out of a sweep of the Red Sox when Altuve was called out at the plate when he was clearly safe.

Even still, that makes it 11-6 over the Sox in their last 17 games.

I'll take an Avatar bet over that for a month. If they meet that is.

:cool:

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Cheers to the career of David Wright. The Cheapons are allowing him to play the last weekend of the season at home as a farewell and then according to his press conference, he is done. After so many years of waiting for the Mets to get a bona fide 3rd basement, Wright comes along and was all that and more. I still remember his first game and thinking this kid is going to be good. And he was. He said today that this play could have been the play that started his back issues. Too Bad. If we knew then what we know know we would all wish he just ate the ball. Good Job David. You were the best.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Worked with TWO Red Sox/NY Giants fans yesterday. WTH? They obviously didn’t want to talk football. However, they thought their Red Sox were clearly better than the Yanks. I told them the Yanks are finally healthy & not a team you’d want to face in the postseason. They laughed.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
My Dodgers swept Rockies and that was a big sweep. Now it is all about Arizona playing spoiler against the Rockies. If the Dodgers take take care of business against the Padres, I don't see them losing the division.

More than likely, it looks like they will play Atlanta and I think if it is a tie, the Dodgers get the tie breaker because they won more head to head matchups. I guess I have to make an excuse to go to Suntrust Park even though it is about an 1hr away from me without traffic.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Worked with TWO Red Sox/NY Giants fans yesterday. WTH? They obviously didn’t want to talk football. However, they thought their Red Sox were clearly better than the Yanks. I told them the Yanks are finally healthy & not a team you’d want to face in the postseason. They laughed.

I wish I was working with those guys today. At this point, the Sox need to just stop trotting Price out there vs the Yanks. It’s almost comical.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Congrats to the Braves for winning their 18th NL East Title. They are tied with the Yanks now. Last time they won the division was 2013. Phillies came in 2nd which no one even seen coming nor expected. They self imploded in September.:(

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao:Me too.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Angels game this Friday with my son. Will probably be the last time I see Scioscia in a Halos uniform. Rumors of Eric Chavez replacing him are abound. I don't know what to think about that. He used to kill us when he played, will be weird seeing him wear an Angels uniform if it happens. But he's one of Billy Eppler's guys.

Going straight to the Big A right after I pick up my son from school.

Cheers, all. Looking forward to the postseason. Lots of intriguing teams.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Kudos to Degrom. 29 straight starts giving up 3 runs or less. That is just sick. He should win the Cy Young without doubt. Glad the Mets did not trade him to the Yankees for Torres and Co. (yea I know, the Yankees never offered that) The best trades are the ones you dont make. Go Mets!!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kudos to Degrom. 29 straight starts giving up 3 runs or less. That is just sick. He should win the Cy Young without doubt. Glad the Mets did not trade him to the Yankees for Torres and Co. (yea I know, the Yankees never offered that) The best trades are the ones you dont make. Go Mets!!

Cy Young is a wrap and he should be in the conversation for MVP :thumbup: