MLB Regular Season

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I forget who's the current world champs?
I'm a huge Phillies Phan. And when they don't do good, my second team is the Stros. Always have been. @RGV_C_Los knows this. It was great seeing them finally win a WS. Hopefully one of the two will be in it again. Gonna be tough being Boston is off to a hot start. But as they say, it's whose hot at the end.

It was an awesome playoff series to watch last year. Stros pitching was lights out. Till this day I thank my parents for never taking me to an Eagles game when I was younger.;)

Last edited:

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
I'm a huge Phillies Phan. And when they don't do good, my second team is the Stros. Always have been. @RGV_C_Los knows this. It was great seeing them finally win a WS. Hopefully one of the two will be in it again. Gonna be tough being Boston is off to a hot start. But as they say, it's whose hot at the end.

It was an awesome playoff series to watch last year. Stros pitching was lights out. Till this day I thank my parents for never taking me to an Eagles game when I was younger.;)

:thumbup:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Herrera hit safely for his 22nd consecutive time AB today. Must be the hair.o_O
8ea2b501e04572a11b64f862dab20e87

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
My sport in school was baseball. Wasn’t any good, but I loved to play. I was good enough to make starter 2nd base on every team but couldn’t hit. Anyways, I would listen to the Astros on the radio. Back then they weren’t on TV much if at all. Spent many years doing that and also making the trip up to Houston a couple times a year. So I’m one happy Astro’s fan these days. Last year the 1st World Series win in franchise history and this year kicking *** out the gate. The future looks goood for a few years so time to sit back, root for the Stro’s and enjoy the ride.