MLB Regular Season

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
He needs to be tested. Only one other player has hit a broken-bat HR and that steroid monster was Barry Bonds

Oh, no pics of naked dudes in my thread please.......
You copied it ....lol

Anyways....... he is a Mormon and isn't allowed to do drugs

phildadon86

Reaction score
Jays just scoring runs for fun. I know its early but they are doing much better than I thought

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Mmmm....let's see here. I'm going to say, Boston & their new Skipperoo. If Price & Martinez stay healthy, I see them socks getting dirty deep in the playoffs.;)
And I'm Sticking To It @RGV_C_Los !
happy.gif

Last edited:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well last I heard the pitching was #1 in the league now hitting is another story. Iffin we start hitting, your Red Sox will start looking over their shoulder. But have to give credit where due, nice going Red Sox, great start. :thumbup:

I remember a team last year going 22-0 and not ending up in the World Series.

I remember another team losing 3 games over a month and a half and not winning the World Series.

Personally I think the Sox pitching starting staff isn't that deep and eventually injuries will take their toll.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Time for Matt Harvey to be sent down. He does not have that edge anymore and is a liability out there :(

All he does now is groove fastballs(which lost a lot of velocity) and can not locate his pitches.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Last year i watched very little Yankees baseball till the playoffs started and they did well. This year i'm all hyped watching games and they are 9-9 now, i think my old athletic day superstitions are starting to kick in. I may have to stop keeping track for awhile and see if that turns the tide. :lmao2::banghead::(:thumbdown: