MM is a bad head coach! Mega Merge!

plymkr

Reaction score
He’s got to go. He needs to be fired as soon as the season ends.

I’m also filing a lawsuit against McCarthy for my anxiety medication and refills. He makes thing far more stressful than they need to be.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Horrible. That was about as pathetic of clock management that your will ever see. The idiot owner will sign him to an extension though.

gtdRR

Reaction score
Rightfully so. Clock management almost lost them this game. Just like players aren't learning with their stupid penalties, he's not learning how to manage a game and the clock. Once in field goal range, run it 3 times for no gain if you have to and force them to spend their timeouts. It ain't rocket science.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
It's one thing to do this once, but this is the 4th time he has saved time for an opponent by throwing the ball when kneeling down would have been the better strategic call.

McCarthy does not scout himself or have anyone who will tell him he's consistently an idiot in these clock situations that any Madden players knows.

Creeper

Reaction score
Agree, but our defensive coach isn't much better. To play so loose like that and giving up a TD so easily by only 7 was atrocious. Luckily Campbell went for 2 instead of tying the game and taking it to overtime. In fact, He gave us a basket of gifts tonight.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
We won, but part of me wishes we hadn't....I think a loss tonite may have sealed that stupid boobs fate....but he wiggles his way out of the noose. The guy is just stupid. Sigh.....
You know the boss hired and keep Garrett here for 9.5 years
You trust him with HCs?

Cowboyfanforlife

Reaction score
MCcarthy is the problem here.....he's gotta go ...clock management yet again!!!!!!! And take Quinn with you..........28-9 in SB against the Pats really reared its ugly head tonight.....