MM is a bad head coach! Mega Merge!

Sydla

Reaction score
One thing GB Packers fans often lamented is the number of dumb late game decisions McCarthy would make.

He almost cost them the game tonight with that 2nd down call earlier. If he just runs the ball, he forces Detroit to use their last timeout and then he can run on 3rd down and run 30-40 seconds off the clock.

Fmart322

Reaction score
We won, but part of me wishes we hadn't....I think a loss tonite may have sealed that stupid boobs fate....but he wiggles his way out of the noose. The guy is just stupid. Sigh.....
I never liked the MM hiring. He's a decent HC but not good enough to win a championship. In fact, he's always hurt his teams.
If he didn't have prime Aaron Rogers he wouldn't have won that 1 he has.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
This game should have never needed like this….

Throwing 3 passes instead of killing the clock and making them use all their time outs is almost unforgivable

Thank god Campbell is dumber !!!
Well because two of the passes were complete they actually did make them use all their time outs. I just wish they had run just one more time.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
They just couldn’t run the ball so I give McCarthy a little pass. The soft D by Quinn though is unforgivable.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
They just couldn’t run the ball so I give McCarthy a little pass. The soft D by Quinn though is unforgivable.
Yeah that prevent defense look was just stoopid. Nearly always is.. NFL QBs eat it for lunch every week. You have to force the issue and play tight. Without Williams they had no one whose speed you needed to respect. Get up on the receivers and buy the d line that extra tick to get to the QB.

Shannon1

Reaction score
How about we have the best kicker in the league? Just make sure they use their timeouts and kick it, who cares if its 50 instead of 40? It's beyond asinine, he did the same thing against Seattle and got bailed out, not tonight.
Yes he did

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Coaching, o-line and the defense being able to stop a last minute drive as evidenced of the last two weeks, and this team is going nowhere again.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
We won, but part of me wishes we hadn't....I think a loss tonite may have sealed that stupid boobs fate....but he wiggles his way out of the noose. The guy is just stupid. Sigh.....
Seriously? Pathetic. He’s better than a lot of coaches out there. Period!