MM is a bad head coach! Mega Merge!

wssaustin

Reaction score
His clock mgmt blunders just never stop!!! The play-callings were problematic in the drive that ended the punt. We should run the ball at least 1 more time to burn time. Then in the final drive, that dumb out-of-bound pass gave them at least 40 seconds.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Seriously? Pathetic. He’s better than a lot of coaches out there. Period!
Does that give him an excuse to never improve upon an obvious problem he has with coaching and clock management in these situations?

Cowboyfanforlife

Reaction score
MCcarthy is the problem here.....he's gotta go ...clock management yet again!!!!!!! And take Quinn with you..........28-9 in SB against the Pats really reared its ugly head tonight....

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
He constantly gets lost in big games like this where smart decisions matter when it's close. Same thing will happen in the playoffs

stiletto

Reaction score
Seriously? Pathetic. He’s better than a lot of coaches out there. Period!
Not at clock management, he can kinda coordinate a passing game, not a running game. He doesn't know how to run the clock out, that's for sure.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Does that give him an excuse to never improve upon an obvious problem he has with coaching and clock management in these situations?
Maybe this was more on Dak. He didn’t have to take the shot knowing what the situation was.

pitt33

Reaction score
We all know Mike is an idiot with situational game management.

Campbell’s team can do no worse than a 3 seed. He’s just too risky.

Darkhound

Reaction score
MM might not be the best coach
But hell, ill say it.

Jimmy Jonhson could be back and still this pathetic team will suck

It is Jerry jones and this circus

Bigdog

Reaction score
This is not to bash Dak but he has to learn situation football a little better. You have an excellent kicker so why go for it all on the last possession on the 2nd down. Need to take time off the clock. Aikman even said it. Also I wish he would run more to keep the defense on the edge.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
We're pacing 3 consecutive 12 win seasons. I was pretty pissed when we were throwing it past the 2 minute warning, but he's done way more good than bad since he showed up. Quinn was ridiculous playing prevent when that plays heavily into Goff's strengths. I'm still glad we have him. Let's see how the season plays out. We just beat a really good Detroit team. I'm going to enjoy it.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We won, but part of me wishes we hadn't....I think a loss tonite may have sealed that stupid boobs fate....but he wiggles his way out of the noose. The guy is just stupid. Sigh.....
One thing I find stupifying is how he can walk around claiming to be a believer in analytics while simultaneously betting against the house every chance he gets,,,, gamblers that make a habit of betting against the house freaking lose you dufus. The statistical "analytics" smart move is running the clock, not having Dak throw a pass, especially when Dak is more likely to throw a Hail Mary than he is to throw for an easy first down.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Maybe this was more on Dak. He didn’t have to take the shot knowing what the situation was.
Nope, It's all on McCarthy as this is the 4th time he has done this in the last 2 seasons. He seems incapable of learning from his mistakes.