Twitter: MM says McGovern starts at LG Sunday (Clarence Hill Jr)

quickccc

Reaction score
He will be next to Tyron. Tyron made CW look good at times. We will see as you said. McGovern is more of a Ron Leary type. I find the timing funny because we are going up against a team with a horrible run defense and we put in a run blocking G for that game. Bout time.

With Williams - Just too many 1st and 20's ... drive stallers and it seemed like an every game basis,.... without showing any sign of improving and shaping up.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Been asking for this for a long time. Just hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the butt. Go McGovern. Make me look good:thumbup:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
For the most part, Dallas Cowboys fans are very intelligent and savvy. I don't know how many posts I've seen of guys saying we needed to move Williams and replace him with Collins or whatever. Well the replacement is our favorite FB at the moment and since McCarthy doesn't want to move the tackles, so let's see how this works out.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
I'm not qualified to say that Conner has sucked, but he has had some issues, nor and I qualified to say Mcgovern will be better

I truly do appreciate anyone that qualifies their post by stating that they don’t know it all and can make better decisions while sitting on the sofa at home. You my friend has earned my respect!

johneric8

Reaction score
I truly do appreciate anyone that qualifies their post by stating that they don’t know it all and can make better decisions while sitting in the sofa at home. You my friend has earned my respect!
I'm just being honest, however I feel like I've seen enough of Jason garrett to say he isn't a very good head coach, just as I've seen enough of prescott to know he is a great QB.. Bottom line though, even with conner's mistakes I still haven't watched enough film or snaps to give a good review on him.

Thanks for the compliment though :)

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
What I love about this is the depth on this team. Most teams can't replace a starting guard during the season because there's a clear drop-off to the backup. We're 7-OL, 4-WR, 2-RB deep (possibly 3-TE, too, but not sure yet if McKeon is near as good as Jarwin), which has allowed us to weather some injuries without really missing a beat on offense. We even won with our backup QB, but I think it's safe to say that there's a clear drop-off there. Haven't had this kind of depth since the 1990s. Of course, our defense and its depth was better back then than it is now.

Trendnet

Reaction score
For the most part, Dallas Cowboys fans are very intelligent and savvy. I don't know how many posts I've seen of guys saying we needed to move Williams and replace him with Collins or whatever. Well the replacement is our favorite FB at the moment and since McCarthy doesn't want to move the tackles, so let's see how this works out.

Lol, no. Just, no.