MNF -Bills vs Jets

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a good defense. Cmon man. Even the best defenses are going to give up TDs
Yes I know that. Not saying they are not good. But come on, a few decent plays and some acting like they are the 2000 Ravens..

McMicah

Reaction score
Man after watching that replay it looks like an Achilles strain or tear. His heel stayed on the ground and his body went way too far forward, like that Michael Jackson stage move.

I feel bad for the guy if so. Hope it’s just a sprain or something

NickZepp

Reaction score
Man after watching that replay it looks like an Achilles strain or tear. His heel stayed on the ground and his body went way too far forward, like that Michael Jackson stage move.

x-rays would see a tear of any kind right?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
i don’t think so.

at best that’s a high ankle sprain an it’s 4-6 weeks. Their bye week falls in that 5th/6th week.
That’s the worst case scenario. The season is over if he misses 4-6 weeks. Wilson is awful.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score

Was thinking the same when I saw the replay

J12B

Reaction score

Thought I heard that the x-rays were negative on a broadcast update.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
x-rays would see a tear of any kind right?
X-rays fire particles through your body that hardened calcium repels, so they are for bone breaks or dislocations mostly (or pockets of less dense areas between tissue that shouldn’t be there). You could maybe see a full tear in an X-ray, but that’s more difficult. The doctors though can separately feel and pre diagnose a tear, but can’t know for sure until the MRI tomorrow. That’s why you hear “team fears X tore an ACL” immediately after a game

So just because he came up negative in the X-ray doesn’t mean he’s in the clear.

Last edited:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Will Rodgers be out next week?
This really highlights the differences between Rodgers and Favre.

You think Favre would let himself be taken off the field on a cart?

Rodgers is out for a bit. Short week.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
It's a good defense. Cmon man. Even the best defenses are going to give up TDs
And Josh Allen provides another dimension they have to account for with his running ability.

It's easy to see just watching this first half that the jets defense is going to give most offenses they face a major headache