MNF -Bills vs Jets

mldardy

Reaction score
Yes I know that. Not saying they are not good. But come on, a few decent plays and some acting like they are the 2000 Ravens..
I get it no problem. I will say that their offense does them no favors. They are going to be on the field a lot in this game it seems.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Will Rodgers be out next week?
I'm no doctor, but my guess is he'll be out for a while. That thing has Achilles or Lisfranc all over it, either of which would be season ending. The MRI will be telling.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very quick 1st half. Unless these next 2 minutes take 20 minutes. Which I seen happen quite a few times.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hope it’s not an Achilles. Worst injury ever to go through smh and he’s old on top of that I might hang ‘em up
It’s not. If the Jets medical team suspected an achilles injury…..they wouldn’t do an x-ray and declare it negative(an MRI would be immediately scheduled). It is probably just a sprain and he’ll be week to week.

RS12

Reaction score
A TD ices it for the Bills. Wilson isnt bringing them back.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Why do you think he is an awful human being? Do you have anything to back that statement up?
Yes. Google how he has totally cut off his family from contact. This isn't his family being leaches. It is him being a jerk.

Google how people in his hometown reacted to his Butte Strong wear following a devastating fire. I live a few hours from where he grew up and he is not well liked.