MNF -Bills vs Jets

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I'm no doctor, but my guess is he'll be out for a while. That thing has Achilles or Lisfranc all over it, either of which would be season ending. The MRI will be telling.
My Cousin is a HUGE jet fan. He is at this game and coming to the Cowboys game next week. He will be crying in his beer right now if hes out for season.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Oh he’s awful. But you hope he comes back after the bye and they can hopefully beat the Pats and Broncos.
I actually wanted to see our defense against Rodgers but I can’t imagine the Jets putting him out there against our pass rush with an injured ankle. He will be a sitting duck and we all no MM will be going after him. :thumbup: :mad:

Yobwocs

Reaction score
The way I see it, with Rodgers they're gonna go 3-3 in their first 6 games.

Without him, they'll go 1-5. They might beat the Broncos, and that's not even guaranteed. But their schedules gets easier after their first 6 games which is just BRUTAL.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not a fan of AR. Never was. But it is too bad. I wanted to see how he was going to do in NY. I hope it is not serious. Maybe he will be out about 6 weeks. Still say a sprain, maybe high ankle sprain.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yes. Google how he has totally cut off his family from contact. This isn't his family being leaches. It is him being a jerk.

Google how people in his hometown reacted to his Butte Strong wear following a devastating fire. I live a few hours from where he grew up and he is not well liked.
You can not spek on his family situation. I didnt go to my mom's funeral... you cant speak on it because you havent a clue.

T-RO

Reaction score
I'm no doctor, but my guess is he'll be out for a while. That thing has Achilles or Lisfranc all over it, either of which would be season ending. The MRI will be telling.
I think usually they know quickly if it's an Achilles. The foot completely loses functionality. But you might be right about some other major injury.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think usually they know quickly if it's an Achilles. The foot completely loses functionality. But you might be right about some other major injury.
If it’s Achilles are they letting him walk around the locker room like that?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I am not a fan of AR. Never was. But it is too bad. I wanted to see how he was going to do in NY. I hope it is not serious. Maybe he will be out about 6 weeks. Still say a sprain, maybe high ankle sprain.
They'll breathe a sigh of relief over an ankle sprain. My gut tells me it's something worse, like a Lisfranc.

I wanted to see how he'd do in NY and I wanted the Cowboys to beat him up next week. Bummer.