MNF Browns at Eagles thread

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2498166 said:
It's over, trust me.

It was over after the Eagles first TD drive. If Cleveland scores anything again, frankly I'll be surprised.
believe brother man

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
man, i dont think this game is gonna be anywhere close.....hopefully mcnabb can keep it up with those INTs'.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
tomson75;2498194 said:
Meh. Been better. Been worse. Probably callin it a night in a few. You?

thinking of drinking two more and calling it a night.:)

that almost pick six has me hoping for a cleveland upset.

i hate the eagles so much and want them finished by the time we play them.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
they just said the Browns haven't scored a td in a month. so that means they're due!

links18

Reaction score
Jaworski just said that if you are not up 18 hours breaking down the Eagles blitzes than you have NO CHANCE to win the game. EXAGERATE MUCH?!!! :bang2:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Rampage;2498231 said:
they just said the Browns haven't scored a td in a month. so that means they're due!

what it really means is they're really lousy

RoadRunner

Reaction score
And yes... I had a Big Wheel. Mine had the hand brake for spin outs, and a plastic blue box attached where you could stash a soda.

Pimp my ride.

links18

Reaction score
RoadRunner;2498241 said:
And yes... I had a Big Wheel. Mine had the hand brake for spin outs, and a plastic blue box attached where you could stash a soda.

Pimp my ride.

How in the world did the product liability lawyers ever approve that spin out handle?

RoadRunner

Reaction score
links18;2498245 said:
How in the world did the product liability lawyers ever approve that spin out handle?

It was a completely different world in the 1970s. I sometimes think that I accidently stepped into an alternate reality somewhere along the timeline.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2498241 said:

Pimp my ride.

Lmao...That damn hand brake wore out my wheels so fast. That giant hole in my wheel left me hangin.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Now a required segment devoted to ranting about TO. It literally has become ESPNTO.

links18

Reaction score
Can we play the Browns next week. They aren't even within 15 yards of the Eagles receivers......