MNF Browns at Eagles thread

Rudy

Reaction score
Rampage;2498087 said:
Donte stallworth is such a bum. the guy hasn't been anything since he was in philly. they didn't even throw to him in New England and barely throw to him in Cleveland.

I remember I was one of the seemingly many people that thought Stallworth would be an ideal replacement for Terry Glenn. Both fast and injury prone.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Rudy;2498127 said:
I remember I was one of the seemingly many people that thought Stallworth would be an ideal replacement for Terry Glenn. Both fast and injury prone.

Tery Glenn was a great WR though. Stallworth has no WR skills. Just a fast guy. Runs mediocre routes, has mediocre hands.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Is it me, or are the iggle players getting all hyped up more than usual after they make any play.

Or is it that I hate em sooo much that it bothers me more that it's them.:confused::disseags:

And I think these announcers want to have Mcnabs baby.

thewireman

Reaction score
Jeez are the Browns even trying, I wonder if players on a team thats eliminated from the playoffs, even care if they lose

StylisticS

Reaction score
wow Mcnabb...just wow.:laugh2: And the Cleveland player should have done everything within his power to score.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
DAMN

i was hoping that would be a pick 6

now that was a great pick

the deflection mcnabb had earlier should have been picked in the end zone to

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
StylisticS;2498147 said:
wow Mcnabb...just wow.:laugh2: And the Cleveland player should have done everything within his power to score.
He did. He just ran out of gas.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Rampage;2498150 said:
Cleveland gets the ball to start the 3rd so it's not over yet.

It's over, trust me.

It was over after the Eagles first TD drive. If Cleveland scores anything again, frankly I'll be surprised.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
dbair1967;2498166 said:
It's over, trust me.

It was over after the Eagles first TD drive. If Cleveland scores anything again, frankly I'll be surprised.

Yeah the Cleveland offense is just pathetic.