MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
living in chicago ive been to bulls, sox, cubs games. i cant ever find myself remotely interested in going to a bears game.

have fun at wrigley. hit up the bars out there if u can right next to the stadium theres a bunch

ragman

Reaction score
Hope the Bears blow the Beagles out of the stadium. Can't stand Beagles fans. They're so obnoxious.

All I want is 1 week where the Cowboys win and the Beagles lose. Is that too much to ask for?

GO BEARS!

Nirvana

Reaction score
Wentz will be seeing a lot more exotic looks than he did vs the Browns. I've got the Bears -3 and the UNDER 43.5

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Visiting Chicago for work and I got nothing for tonight. My hotel is close to Soldier Field. At first I thought go to this game but not sold on Bears. Don't want to pay to see Eagles win. Any hope tonight for Bears?

Any hope for the Bears? They're at home against a rookie QB in week 2.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Visiting Chicago for work and I got nothing for tonight. My hotel is close to Soldier Field. At first I thought go to this game but not sold on Bears. Don't want to pay to see Eagles win. Any hope tonight for Bears?

Should have gone - great stadium - great environment

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
I really like randy moss and Charles Woodson on the ESPN crew. They got me rolling. They might be almost as good as the TNT crew for the NBA

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
I love MNF but not when we play, so glad we only play on MNF once a yr these days....used to be like 3 or 4 a yr sometimes.....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gang, gather round. Whenever Wentz walks to the line of scrimmage tonight I need you to start praying. Doesn't matter about what. Just pray. Let's see if we can distract him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Anyone know of a stream for the game?