MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't think they do, actually. I think the Eagles O-line is just pretty bad.

The Eagles weren't challenged last week.

Their OL isn't bad. Not great but not awful. Bears have active DL.

We sometimes forget what that looks like with our DL.

Playmaker247

Reaction score
I feel our defense is better suited for someone like Jeffery. The speedy receivers like beckham and jackson were the ones I was worried about so I think we'll do good

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
I feel our defense is better suited for someone like Jeffery. Those speedy receivers are the ones I'm worried about
White has not shown the flashes of a OBJ type receiver and is a major route running project. He also missed all of last season.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
The Bears will be a tough out next week.

It also appears the Eagles will be good soon. Pederson looks pretty good and I've always loved Scwartz.

our passrush will be the key. if we pressure cutler he will make mistakes. we dont wana give him 8 seconds to find alshon

Sydla

Reaction score
Bears will punt and Eagles will score before the half.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
our passrush will be the key. if we pressure cutler he will make mistakes. we dont wana give him 8 seconds to find alshon
It will be a challenge for us against Kyle Long and that guy from the Packers. They look good. Have to expose their rookie center.

Full disclosure: My little brother is a diehard Bears fan so I know more than I should about the Bears.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL. So predictable.

Eagles will have the lead at half.

Carson

Reaction score
It will be a challenge for us against Kyle Long and that guy from the Packers. They look good. Have to expose their rookie center.

Full disclosure: My little brother is a diehard Bears fan so I know more than I should about the Bears.

Isn't Long battling an injury he's playing through?

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Just tuned in and saw that big combo hit on Wentz when he refused to slide, get down, or get out of bounds. Anything about Chicago's defense worry you guys?