MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Frikin cutler lazy pass to leave the field. He barley looked down field.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
Just tuned in and saw that big combo hit on Wentz when he refused to slide, get down, or get out of bounds. Anything about Chicago's defense worry you guys?
Linebackers. That's about it. Their D Line is active but the secondary isn't awesome.

erod

Reaction score
So many variables. The sample size is too small for either guy. One or the other could flame out. Both could be great. Both might be flash in the pans.
Perhaps, but they both look the part. You can't fake poise.

yimyammer

Reaction score
I heard one of the beat writers up here claim that's one fear they have. Wentz still struggles with the notion that he can't sit back there and take a poundjng.

In the pregame, Gruden was talking to him and said he was worried about him taking so many hits and suggested he be more careful about taking hits and Wentz brushed him off and said its part of the job, so, like the article you read, he doesn't seem too worried about it.

We'll see if he holds up.

For all the talk about their not being any QBs coming out of college, there are several youngins' that appear to be doing pretty well this season (so far)

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
It will be a challenge for us against Kyle Long and that guy from the Packers. They look good. Have to expose their rookie center.

Full disclosure: My little brother is a diehard Bears fan so I know more than I should about the Bears.

i dont watch the bears much but im surrounded by their fans for obvious reasons. (live in IL)

id hate losing to them.

Sydla

Reaction score
Too easy.

Can't believe they will have the lead at half.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
i dont watch the bears much but im surrounded by their fans for obvious reasons. (live in IL)

id hate to lose to them.
They have had so little to cheer for in the last 30 years. Take pity on them.

BRoni

Reaction score
Haha! I suppose you wanted the Cowboys to draft Wentz?
Not directed to me, but I did. If Elliot continues to improve then I'm more than happy with how things turned out with us lucking into Dak.