MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

aria

Reaction score
The Bears are awful, give us the W right now and let's move on to the 49'ers.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
If this kid is really this good, the Eagles are a legit playoff contender in this division where every team is flawed.

I'm impressed at how well he can already read a defense and make the audible. I still haven't really seen him go down field so far.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I am already tired of every team just playing spread and throwing instantly. The nfl looks like college football. It really sucks.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score

nope. bears will look like contenders next week. dallas struggles majorly wen theyre expected to win .

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
If this kid is really this good, the Eagles are a legit playoff contender.

Watch them end up facing Bradford and the Vikes in the first round of the playoffs, that would be kinda cray cray! Still think the Giants are a dark horse if they indeed hit on all the acquisitions they made this past offseason as it appears they may have, tho JPP and Vernon didn't do much yesterday.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
If this kid is really this good, the Eagles are a legit playoff contender in this division where every team is flawed.

OMG - you Eagle fan. just kidding. It will come down to Jan 1. Eagles play Thursday night the week before and get 10 days before game. Cowboys have a Monday night and travel on a short week. Can you say another win and in loss?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Wentz has played the Brown and now the Bears. Please let me see him against better competition.

What? Why is it so hard to say someone is a good player? And this bears team is not bad, not sure whey everyone thinks its terrible. they have some talented guys in that front 7.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Wentz has played the Brown and now the Bears. Please let me see him against better competition.

I think what will give him trouble is a creative defensive coach that can confuse QBs and a linebacker capable of getting his defense in the right audible to counter his audible.

Even with that being said im impressed.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Wentz's real challenge comes next week. This Chicago D might be worse than the Browns.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I am already tired of every team just playing spread and throwing instantly. The nfl looks like college football. It really sucks.

Well, when it seems like every QB coming out of college is running some version of it, it makes sense to at least give them something they're comfortable with I guess.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Wentz played well on that series but under the Risen criteria, he was a failure and not elite because he only scored 3 points.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I'm impressed at how well he can already read a defense and make the audible. I still haven't really seen him go down field so far.
He can adjust his offense to what he sees.

If you get a rookie QB who can do that, it is a big win.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

wow where does this arrogance comes from.

There offense is going to be a pain to stop. They have three good wr, a good tight end and a good running back. They are the kind of team that can just line up and run on us.

How could a cowboys fan with this defense we have and a rookie qb just blow off another team.