MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

CWR

Reaction score
Lmao! You're gonna need to go into witness protection with comments like that! :D

Hes been Wentz's tarzan since the draft. He also has stated Wentz will make Brady look like a chump and Dak is a back up at best. So yeah....

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I'm going out on limb here and say the Commanders have the worst QB situation going forward in our division.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems a lot of missed and poor tacking on the Eagles. Hope they don't clean that up by the time we play them.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Stupid Cutler. He will be on fire next week in Dallas after laying an egg today.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
As someone mentioned , cutlers head need to be examined. He needs to put both hands on the ball

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
That was just stupid, or should I say Cutler being Cutler.

Gruden said earlier that Cutler was underappreciated, no it is this type of craziness that puts him up there with Mark Sanchez.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I heard that the Browns fired some scouts this spring that had Wentz over Goff. No idea if true but it was reported on Philly sports radio.

i mean they hired a supposed qb guy to turn their organization around then they gave him or he signed off on rg3 and cody kessler.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm going out on limb here and say the Commanders have the worst QB situation going forward in our division.

Them or the Cowboys. The Giants will soon have to prepare for life after Eli but they may not even care anymore after watching this.