MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
I can't imagine the Pats starting an hurting Jimmy G against Watt and Mercilus.

RS12

Reaction score
Kiefer Sutherland? Has he ever played a part where he doesnt bellow his way through it?

Vero_F250

Reaction score
That icing the kicker move was a dumb trend started out of it worked a few times. Its better to let the guy feel the pressure in the moment of making it the first time.
He missed it 4 seconds after whistles were blown and everyone started to stand up on both lines...

However I agree to let em try and make it the first time.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Wentz and Prescott are both studs. Wentz has a nice touch on the deep ball , but stares down his receivers. He's thrown a couple in the dirt. But I think the eagles got there QB that's if he stays alive

erod

Reaction score
Rams gotta be pissed. They drafted a Nick Foles scarecrow who doesn't know what direction the sun rises. What are they teaching at Berkeley these days?

aria

Reaction score
wow where does this arrogance comes from.

There offense is going to be a pain to stop. They have three good wr, a good tight end and a good running back. They are the kind of team that can just line up and run on us.

How could a cowboys fan with this defense we have and a rookie qb just blow off another team.
Pretty easily, I just did. Just like I said we would beat the Skins (granted not as much as I thought) because of Cousins, we will beat the Bears because of Cutler. The other aspects of their team won't be good enough to overcome the piss poor qb play. You'll see.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cutler will play 15 bad/mediocre games and one outstanding game. Guess which one.......

Vero_F250

Reaction score
Rams gotta be pissed. They drafted a Nick Foles scarecrow who doesn't know what direction the sun rises. What are they teaching at Berkeley these days?
They should have gone Wentz all day IMO. Was never sold on Goff.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wentz at times is spot on, other he is a bit inaccurate and has short throws. But that is correctable too. Well, sometimes it is. Sometimes a QB jist can't improve their accuracy.
However his receivers has a lot of drops too.
Can't help to be impressed with his start for the year so far. Dang it.....

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Didn't really copy it. They just hired the same firm, but I see your point. AT&T Stadium set a really high bar.

I was more meaning the field level seats and the Vikes players entrance onto the field through fans...just like ours....