MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

BRoni

Reaction score
The take away is that it's a bummer that the Eagles seem to have a good QB to make the division tougher. We will see how things look as the season progresses.

Ken

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Are these the real stats lol guys take a step away from the ledge lmao I thought this dude was putting the eagles on his back and playing at an all pro lvl
My 7 year old son could have thrown the smoke screen to too.

In fairness...he had a deep to dropped.

He is playing better than I though he would and I give Doug Peterson a ton of credit. He has called great games...

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFC East power rankings....

1) Eagles
2) Giants
3) Cowboys
4) Commanders

I don't like it any more than you do.

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't care what Wentz is doing, we have our qb. Let's battle

Let's compare defenses.

Sadly, I think the Eagles might be closer to being a contender (not this year) than we are. Their defense is much further along.

Section446

Reaction score
NFC East power rankings....

1) Eagles
2) Giants
3) Cowboys
4) Commanders
I think that's fair going into week 3, I fully expect that list to change almost weekly though, there's a lot of parity in the East.

popp1234

Reaction score
Then don't comment if you didn't watch.

He showed great poise. Made great throws as he was getting hit. Never came close to making a mistake or throwing a pick.

Although he plays recklessly with his body. He took a bunch of unnecessary hits. As said if he keeps that up he won't make it through half the season.

:thumbup:

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Let's compare defenses.

Sadly, I think the Eagles might be closer to being a contender (not this year) than we are. Their defense is much further along.
True. We'll see though. Injuries and luck my friend. Let's go. Lame Johnson needs that suspension too :cool:

btcutter

Reaction score
The take away is that it's a bummer that the Eagles seem to have a good QB to make the division tougher. We will see how things look as the season progresses.

The real bummer is that they got a 1st round pick and then some for Bradford. Now Minnesota maybe without Peterson and that 1st round pick is may become a top 10 pick! I hate their GM!

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
If Dak goes out and beats that stat line, I wonder how many fans will be calling him a blue chip player

btcutter

Reaction score
Let's compare defenses.

Can't disagree. I see us spending almost our entire draft next year on D except using one pick for a WR.

popp1234

Reaction score
Then don't comment if you didn't watch.

He showed great poise. Made great throws as he was getting hit. Never came close to making a mistake or throwing a pick.

Although he plays recklessly with his body. He took a bunch of unnecessary hits. As said if he keeps that up he won't make it through half the season.

I only commented because, based on some of the posts, I thought he was having an Offensive Player of the Week type game. I don't doubt that he played well, but it appears that sensationalism was in full effect in here tonight. Agenda driven? Maybe or maybe not. Same thing with some of the Ezekial Elliot game day posts.

kevm3

Reaction score
If Dak had the same statline as Wentz, we'd be hearing about how he's a dink and dunk game manager who we need to pump the breaks on and a guy who doesn't know how to get out of bounds. Wentz is legit, but so is Dak. The fact that we get Dak with a late 4th rounder is huge, especially if Ezekiel Elliott and Jaylon Smith turn up and do something.