MNF Eagles Mid-Field Logo

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
bootsy;2499722 said:
Most Eagle fans do disappear when the going gets tough. Look at their QB he pukes at every crucial moment in a game. Eagle fans make me laugh so much.
The guy handling my mortgage insurance is from Philly and he came over this past Saturday and we got into a discussion about the game in Week 17 because he knew I was a Cowboy. He first said Romo was overrated(Probably didn't think that after the Giants game) and said he is a 2nd string QB at best. I told him I would take 2 maybe 3 QB's in the entire league over Romo and McNabb was definitely not one of them. He also said that he would call me after the Eagles beat the Cowboys. I love how Eagle fans talk so much trash and have nothing to show for it all these years except 'we owned you guys in the 2000's'. Well that's great but you had nothing to show for it in the end and blew golden opportunity after golden opportunity because your coach, QB and team are a bunch of chokers.

I think its safe to say that... its not safe for McNabb to walk the streets of Philly. There would be a drive-by or whacking of some sort.

Good story by the way.
He wont take your calls when we beat them to get in.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;2499595 said:
Two ways of looking at your perspective ...either way, I disagree with you.

One ...the thread's topic had to do with an unknown source ... a fill-in the blanks aspect associated with the language/verbiage that was written behind the Eagles endzone area. I populated that unknown source with an opportunity to bring accolades to my city's sports program while responding to the question about language on a football field.

Two ...you're border line fixated about what you describe as off-topic Baseball comments. Because since the first obvious observation was made, the topic has gone full circle back to football.

You would be doing good to focus your attention on the next two games your team is about to encounter rather that try to get a poster back on topic.

Good hunting.

PT

LOL.

You're on my forum buddy, not the other way around. I'll focus my attention anywhere I please. But thanks for the useless advice either way.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I actually like Phoenix-Talon. He is probably a good guy. There is no accounting for team choice though.

I just have laugh at the attempts at legitimacy(genuine posts) when its not there.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
YoMick;2499872 said:
I actually like Phoenix-Talon. He is probably a good guy. There is no accounting for team choice though.

Thats due to the bus he takes to school every day... ;)