MNF: Seahawks vs Commanders Game Thread

links18

Reaction score
OK, Cowboyszone who you going for in this one? Granted the chances of a Deadstinks victory is slim, but would you rather have the Seahags roll a division opponent and hated rival tonight, burying them at the bottom of the division, or--given we are in the very early season race for a 1st round bye and HFA--the Stinks pull an upset and had the Hags their second loss of the season? Does it matter at all what happens tonight for our game next week, on the road, in the second noisiest stadium in the league? Just trying to figure out who to root for tonight.....

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Yeah, the Seahawks won't lose two games in a row, they're too good a team. Like Zordon said, you don't want to face them in Seattle after a road loss to a not very good Washington team.

I hope they smoke the Commanders and then feel confident going back to Qwest Field.

I don't expect Dallas to beat them, but you just never know.

Reaction score
I hope the Seahawks blow them out. I'm going to hang out at Extremeskins tonight. There is nothing more fun or more hilarious than Commander fans in despair. High comedy at it's best.

It was a riot following the game thread against the Giants last week. It's been a long time since I laughed that hard. I hope for a repeat tonight.

Last edited:

MissouriCowboy

Reaction score
Skins have issues. They also have a ego manic owner but the least coast media ignores it.

BigD

Got 5? We do!
Reaction score
Seahawks are going to embarrass them. I can't wait to see Richard Sherman waving bye to the little fans again and telling them to "beat the traffic." On another note, it should be interesting seeing Sherman and Trent Williams again on the same field. If I'm not mistaken this is their first meeting since Trent socked him at the end of that playoff game. It should be great entertaining prime time TV but if you're a ***skin fan you want to tune into something else.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
skins won't even think about passing until 3rd and long. lol it's going to be ground and pound

Wayne02

Reaction score
Don't get too caught up in what you see from the Seahawks tonight. They are a totally different team on the road, so if for some reason they don't play that great against Washington, don't expect the same kind of performance next week in Seattle.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Seahawks. First thing you gotta do is win the Division. Skins are in the Division, Hags aren't.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Seattle but I actually hope that Washington's defense puts a beating on Lynch and Wilson. A few bumps and bruises on a short week flying coast to coast won't hurt our chances.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OK, Cowboyszone who you going for in this one? Granted the chances of a Deadstinks victory is slim, but would you rather have the Seahags roll a division opponent and hated rival tonight, burying them at the bottom of the division, or--given we are in the very early season race for a 1st round bye and HFA--the Stinks pull an upset and had the Hags their second loss of the season? Does it matter at all what happens tonight for our game next week, on the road, in the second noisiest stadium in the league? Just trying to figure out who to root for tonight.....

The Skins will lose, but hopefully, they can physically beat up some of the Seahawks players. Some late hits on Seattle's QB would be OK even if it gets Skins players suspended for the year.;)

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Would not like playing Seattle coming off a loss so. Washington

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Crush the Skins.
See them driven before you.
Hear the lamentations of their fans.

Lonestar94

Reaction score
Seahawks have this all the way. I have a feeling we will be very nervous after this game.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Skins give them hard game and the Seahawks meet the Cowboys, a little tired and banged up.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Seahawks have this all the way. I have a feeling we will be very nervous after this game.

How one team plays vs another team seldom concerns me, each and every game takes on its own personality. Pats looked like crap vs KC yet it looked like a different Pats team vs the 3-0 Cinn team