MNF: Seahawks vs Commanders Game Thread

dupree89

Reaction score
Course, ESPN just had to put up the score of one of the two regular season games that were brutal Monday Nighters....1978 Washington 9 Dallas 5.

The other that was just awful was 1975 in Dallas. Dallas loses I think 34-31 to a brutally bad KC Chiefs team.
Boy oh boy, the next day in school did I ever get laughed at and teased. Those were the days!

tonight...I say Seahawks 34 Commanders 13

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
da9.gif

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Russell Wilson really has become a very good QB.

He causes big problems for defenses with his scrambling ability. He's been killing teams with it all season. And he's only getting better in the passing game.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Skins fans will be happy they finally have a 1st rd pick next year.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Russell Wilson really has become a very good QB.

He causes big problems for defenses with his scrambling ability. He's been killing teams with it all season. And he's only getting better in the passing game.

They score easy on several plays, big gains.

reddyuta

Reaction score
that is really hard to defend unless you have a good Dline who can get penetration and the DEs can cut off the edges,none of our DEs can do that right right except Spencer and he was invisible yesterday/

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I wonder if the Commanders sold out this game. Saw a lot of empty seats.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I hope Washington loses. Alway root against other NFC East teams.

I do have to say that I cannot stand running QBs. I don't think it's fair that they are allowed to run like RBs, but have QB protection. I think the QB slide should be tweaked a bit. The slide must be performed with a one yard window or something. Defenders are at a tremendous disadvantage.