MNF: Seahawks vs Commanders Game Thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going for Seahawks of course. But if the blow out the Commanders, is that good or bad. I don't think they will get over confident from it.

So I want to see Washington give them a good hard fought game. Exploit some things on what Seattle is trying to do. And just beat them up physically, no injuries, but for Seattle to come out of this game knowing they been in a fight.
Then the long trip back across the country, get in late.

Anything for us to have a bit of an advantage.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Seattle and I hope it's by alot. Let them fly home thinking they have another weak NFC East opponent.

CowboyGil

Reaction score
A bruised and beaten Seattle team limping home after a win in DC.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I always hate playing these inferior teams with nothing to lose. You just hope to get the W and leave without any injuries. Washington will be loose and maybe try to empty the playbook. I think Cousins may be at the top of his game tonight. If he wants paid, he has to perform tonight.

It should be interesting.

Eddie

Reaction score
I wanna see the Skins skinned and mauled. I want Cousins to be exposed like last week. They may be picking another QB with the #1 pick in the draft.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Why does everyone seem to think we have zero chance of beating the Seahags? They're not the 86 Bears. The Bills beat Detroit yesterday in Detroit. The Bucs beat the Steelers last week in Pittsburgh. We're a damn lot better than Buffalo and Tampa Bay. I'm not saying we WILL win. I'm saying we CAN win. We're a 4-1 football team, not a 1-4 team.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Why does everyone seem to think we have zero chance of beating the Seahags? They're not the 86 Bears. The Bills beat Detroit yesterday in Detroit. The Bucs beat the Steelers last week in Pittsburgh. We're a damn lot better than Buffalo and Tampa Bay. I'm not saying we WILL win. I'm saying we CAN win. We're a 4-1 football team, not a 1-4 team.

I'm with you it is a tall order but I expect the Boys to go in and fight tooth and nail vs Seattle and win this game. I think it will come down to Dallas making very few mistakes. How Dallas played yesterday will not do it, they get down in the redzone they can't be turning the ball over they have to put points on the boards. Harris fumble on the punt giving Houston a short field we can't do that with very talented teams. But yes I think Cowboys can go out there and win this game.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
I wanna see the Skins skinned and mauled. I want Cousins to be exposed like last week. They may be picking another QB with the #1 pick in the draft.

If the Commanders get tortured and humiliated, that will be good fun. But I'd prefer the Commanders win -- I suspect we'll be competing with the Seahawks for NFC home field advantage in the playoffs and will likely see them in the NFC championship game this year. It would be nice to celebrate a trip to the Super Bowl in front of the home crowd.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If the Commanders get tortured and humiliated, that will be good fun. But I'd prefer the Commanders win -- I suspect we'll be competing with the Seahawks for NFC home field advantage in the playoffs and will likely see them in the NFC championship game this year. It would be nice to celebrate a trip to the Super Bowl in front of the home crowd.

Right now just concerned with beating the seahawks long way to go before talking NFC Championship and Home field advantage.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Seattle's had 2 weeks to prepare for this one and even if they didn't you have to assume they would win.

Them losing 2 in a row doesn't make sense and if they did losing 3 in a row would make even less sense.

If they lose it's because Wilson or Lynch got injured and could not play the rest of the game.

In knowing all of this I goo for the.................

Skins.

That means Seattle got banged right up to lose this one.

Plankton

Reaction score
I hope for a physical slugfest on both sides of the ball that leaves the Seahawks less than 100% on a short week.

That, and a painful Commander defeat.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
With AFC vs NFC there is literally no reason not to root for the AFC team, you will never compete with them for division, playoff spot, home field, etc. If you see one in the playoffs it's at the neutral site Super Bowl. There can occasionally be reasons, especially late in the season, where you would want a division rival to beat another NFC team when it comes to playoff positioning.

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
OK, Cowboyszone who you going for in this one? Granted the chances of a Deadstinks victory is slim, but would you rather have the Seahags roll a division opponent and hated rival tonight, burying them at the bottom of the division, or--given we are in the very early season race for a 1st round bye and HFA--the Stinks pull an upset and had the Hags their second loss of the season? Does it matter at all what happens tonight for our game next week, on the road, in the second noisiest stadium in the league? Just trying to figure out who to root for tonight.....

I'm thinking the same as you. I'm not certain who to pull for tonight.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
I hope for a physical slugfest on both sides of the ball that leaves the Seahawks less than 100% on a short week.

That, and a painful Commander defeat.

THIS ! Don't wish for injuries at all, but a little, OK a lot beat up after a win against the foreskins - yes please ! Win/win.

Animosity

Reaction score
I think this is ging to be a race between us and the Giants. Commander are horrific and should get blown out today, and Foles has been exposed as a fraud.