MNF showdown: Washington vs Eagles in Philly round 2 game thread

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Irv, I always have your back, my boi. Love the positivity.

My bro :star::star::star:
I'm not sold on the Eagles. They beat the Commanders twice, giants, chargers, Arizona and the Panthers. None of those teams are really good. Certainly not better then the Rams and Packers. The one good team they played (KC) they lost.

Dallas did lose to Denver at home and GB and Rams. Denver was pumped up for that game and we were struggling getting on the same page. Rams and Packers (until Rodgers went down) are leading their division.

I see eagles losing a ton of games in the second half of the season. I think Bears knock them off just with that strong defense they have.

Sydla

Reaction score
Puh-leaze.

It's hilarious to see people like yourself fight back the tears when Wentz struggles and Dak succeeds. It's self loathing at its finest.

YR

Wentz hasn't really struggled this year.

Zordon

Reaction score
The eagles are a good team. But they are not unbeatable.

Anybody saying dallas has no chance is being over the top.

It’s definitely going to be an uphill battle.

Eagles also lost 2 starters for the season tonight. Jason Peters and Jordan hicks.
Division is done bro. Even with the injuries. That only helps if we face them in the playoffs. Sorry, we should have beat the Rams or Packers. Problem is the Eagles remaining schedule vs ours.

School

Reaction score
The eagles are a good team. But they are not unbeatable.

Anybody saying dallas has no chance is being over the top.

It’s definitely going to be an uphill battle.

Eagles also lost 2 starters for the season tonight. Jason Peters and Jordan hicks.

Hicks is big loss. He always seems to play well and come up with big plays against Dallas.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Division is done bro. Even with the injuries. That only helps if we face them in the playoffs. Sorry, we should have beat the Rams or Packers. Problem is the Eagles remaining schedule vs ours.

It’s not just about the division man. It’s about the season as a whole. Just saying if dallas gets a wild
Card, then whose to say cowboys vs Eagles in the post season couldn’t happen?

popp1234

Reaction score
if you want to, trust me, I won't be upset.

Trust me, I don't give a damn about what you feel. I will not ignore you because you are a fellow Cowboys fan (?). I just can't stand the hyperbole and the constant, desperate, cries to get every Cowboys fan on this board to proclaim Wentz's greatness. It's overkill. I would feel the same way if it was Dak or any other player in the NFL. It makes you look insecure and desperate.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Eagles host the 49ers next week. If the Skins beat us they'll damn near clinch the division at midseason.

Boys gotta take care of business.