MNF showdown: Washington vs Eagles in Philly round 2 game thread

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Eagles DE with another Sack. 2 for today. Heck we would be happy if Taco Charlton got two solo tackles. Taco gotta step it up.

popp1234

Reaction score
It should start. He's having a MVP type season.

If Prescott had similar stats and the Cowboys were 6-1, they'd be saying the same thing.

Some would, sure, but others would be attributing his performance to the running game, OL, defense, and anything else they could come up with to minimize and marginalized Dak's performance. It's a double standard, no doubt.

Sydla

Reaction score
Some would, sure, but others would be attributing his performance to the running game, OL, defense, and anything else they could come up with to minimize and marginalized Dak's performance.

Those people are largely idiots.

But remember last year, there were some in the media pushing Prescott for MVP as a rookie.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
That's not what I said.

No player on a .500 team regardless of how he's playing is going to get MVP hype at this point.

And all I said Dallas is not a 3-3 team due to Dak's play. He has played better than the record. But at the end of the day Ws is all that matters.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
So the Wentz lovers want to talk TDs.

Dak has 17 total TDs

Wentz has 17 total TDs

Wentz has played in 1 more game then Dak and Wentz needed 4 TDs to tie Dak in that 1 game more he played in. You guys are funny that keep pumping up Wentz and downing Dak. It's clear Dak is better and outplayed Wentz in head to head

popp1234

Reaction score
Those people are largely idiots.

But remember last year, there were some in the media pushing Prescott for MVP as a rookie.

Yes, there were some, but there were many more minimizing his season, crediting the run game/receivers/OL.
Will they mention Wentz's supporting cast as a big reason for his success? Doubtful. Double standard.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Well, it looks like Philly will be coming into Dallas at 8-1 & well rested after their bye.

OY!

Aven8

Reaction score
I can't wait to play the Eagles. I don't care how good they look. It will be a nice measuring stick!

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Next week is our biggest game of the season. A win @washington and I could honestly see this team going on a long win streak. A loss next week and I just think it’s going to be really difficult.

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
So the Wentz lovers want to talk TDs.

Dak has 17 total TDs

Wentz has 17 total TDs

Wentz has played in 1 more game then Dak and Wentz needed 4 TDs to tie Dak in that 1 game more he played in. You guys are funny that keep pumping up Wentz and downing Dak. It's clear Dak is better and outplayed Wentz in head to head

People just need to let their careers play out.