MNF showdown: Washington vs Eagles in Philly round 2 game thread

Zordon

Reaction score
It’s not just about the division man. It’s about the season as a whole. Just saying if dallas gets a wild
Card, then whose to say cowboys vs Eagles in the post season couldn’t happen?
Lol you did you read my post? I said the Eagles' injuries only matter in a potential Dallas vs Eagles playoff matchup. I don't think it will hinder them enough to piss away the division.

Sydla

Reaction score
Trust me, I don't give a damn about what you feel. I will not ignore you because you are a fellow Cowboys fan (?). I just can't stand the hyperbole and the constant, desperate, cries to get every Cowboys fan on this board to proclaim Wentz's greatness. It's overkill. I would feel the same way if it was Dak or any other player in the NFL. It makes you look insecure and desperate.

Insecure? LOL

Sydla

Reaction score
QB rating, QBR....all I know is he's been at the top of the list all season because I have to hear about it every day.

Then the people telling you that are idiots. He wasn't leading the NFL in QBR or QB rating.

Sydla

Reaction score
Like I said before, I guess you didn't watch those games.

YR

I watched both. I live in the Philly area.

If you think he "struggled" that's just you again having trouble accepting the fact the kid is a really good QB.

EDIT: He did struggle in one game. The KC game. Had a critical interception in the 4th that gave KC the momentum.

Last edited: