MNF thread Hawks-Vikes

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
It seems like he has been giving it to Zeke more on the option plays the last few weeks.

I thought he had a walk-in TD vs Minn on that 2nd down late in the game if he kept it.

That said if they were coaching it out of him, why if call the play?

I don't know this whole team is a mess. Every time something goes wrong, someone else is to blame. Dak, Coaching, Zeke, the O-line, the receivers. I'm tired of trying to figure out what's wrong with this team.

9of11

Reaction score
If that pick six that the Vikes just got, I can almost guarantee would have fell to the ground with the Cowboys....

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Imagine if Prescott volleyballed an INT.

That would be a HUGE deal.

This place...

200.gif

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
They are. This offense changed when we went to NO. Yes we played scrubs, but it changed. It reminded me of JG’s first year at OC with Romo. All over the place. Never settling in on anything, but heavy pass first team.

I mean what are we really? Pass? Run? We have NO balance anymore.

At least Seattle has an identity. So does Minnesota.

Both will ride their backs when the chips are down.

Carroll is doing what we should do is get a cheap horse like Carson and ride him for a few years and get another one.

I used to think a special back like Elliott matters, I am not thinking that way anymore lately.

Alexander

Reaction score
Seattle's offense is about as simple as you can imagine.

Run. Run some more. Maybe a swing to the back. Deep throw because Wilson is so good at it.

Alexander

Reaction score
Wilson has such nice touch on his throws.

And he is so calm.

He is not throwing it with an agonized look on his face on nearly every attempt.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I love Wilson but Lamar Jackson most likely has the MVP locked up unless the Ravens have a major collapse due to Jackson finishing out the next 4 games with ugly football.