Mo Claiborne likely has a torn ACL

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stinks, all the way around.

I wonder if we'll bring Jemea Thomas back, now? Or did we reportedly not like him all that much?

S Jakar Hamilton will return next week. And the rookie Tyler Patmon will prolly get activated.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Feel bad for him but not a crushing loss for the team. The guy was marked man.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
The Dallas Morning News reports the Cowboys "fear" CB Morris Claiborne suffered a torn ACL in Sunday night's win over the Saints.

Claiborne will undergo an MRI on Monday, at which point more will be known. He'll likely to be placed on injured reserve and miss the remainder of the season. Claiborne is due $2.6 million in 2015 and will be a candidate for offseason release. The Cowboys will move forward with Brandon Carr, Orlando Scandrick, and Sterling Moore as their top three corners.

JoeyHarris

Reaction score
That sucks for him but Moore played pretty well. And I don't think there's any question he has a torn ACL. I saw a thing on sports doctors once and it basically said they see torn ACLs so often that they can diagnose them in less then 10 minutes. The MRI is just the proof. So if they said he torn it, he tore it. And people got what the want. Mo just played his last game as a Cowboy. Oakland Raiders, here he comes.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I hope Mo can return soon. It took Scandrick a few years to become the player he is today, so maybe Mo can do it, too.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Thought he was faking initially then saw him in obvious pain and thought who cares if he is seriously hurt. They may be better with Moore and Patmon getting more reps.

He's a human being.

Hopefully like others are saying it gives him an opportunity to heal his other ailments in the process.

kevm3

Reaction score
I think he's like Sean Lee in that his body just isn't built for the rigors of the NFL game. Sad to see him go down.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
I want to feel bad for the guy but think him not being on the pitch gives them a better chance to win and him not being around the locker room as much will provide less of a distraction. Maybe the time off will make him a student of the game but right now it doesn't strike me as a great loss. Very bad timing for the week thats in it.

Wood

Reaction score
I am not being cynical or trite here when I say this because its bad karma to wish injury on anyone. But this makes Dallas a better team in long run.

lwehlers

Reaction score
man what a terrible week for this kid. the team told him he sucks at the start of the week and now at the end of the week he hurts his knee for the year. I feel for him and hopefully moore can keep playing like he is and not get hurt. we cannot afford another injury to the secondary.

John813

Reaction score
Poor guy. As much as I give him crap over his play, never wished for him to be injured. Hopefully he recovers good as new.

Ender

Reaction score
Feel sorry for him. But, getting him was one of the worst draft day moves the Cowboys have made as an organization.