Mo Claiborne likely has a torn ACL

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Such a rough break, he is having one terrible year. That'd be a tough way to end it, especially for him.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
sucks he got injured...and i at least wanted him to have a chance to "comeback"...but when he went out I specifically told the wife "Wont change a thing"

TwistedMetal

Reaction score
Definitely feel bad for Mo, I thought he was playing poorly this year but if it is an ACL tear, I feel for him, tough way to go out.

Tawney88

Reaction score
That's what it looked like to me when I saw the video. Hyper-extended knee and possible ACL. I tore mine by hyper-extending it too.

Yeah when they replayed it on NFL network after the game It looked like he hyper extended the knee.

Carolina Cowboy

Reaction score
I for one am not trumpeting this as anything other than bad news. Attrition during the season will continue. It's the NFL...

perrykemp

Reaction score
It's almost like the football gods put him out of his mercy for what was an ever-inceasing unbearably merciless media spotlight of his mediocrity.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Having just torn my right ACL two weeks ago playing soccer, I can relate.

At least he'll be ready to come back the beginning of next year.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I think you've seen the last of Morris. he wont suit up again for the Cowboys.

I think so to. I think he's off the team after this season. Sad for him to go out this way though.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Been a rough week for Mo. Gets beaten up badly by the Rams, demoted, walks out, comes back, tears ACL.

Yikes.

If that's how his Cowboys tenure ends (And frankly I wouldn't be in the least bit shocked if it's the last time he plays in Dallas) then that's a pretty rough ending to a very disappointing time here.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Thought he was faking initially then saw him in obvious pain and thought who cares if he is seriously hurt. They may be better with Moore and Patmon getting more reps.

Although I think Moore and Patmon can fill in for Mo and even be an improvement, the bolded part is a sorry attitude toward a Cowboys player and human being.

romothesavior

Reaction score
I never cared for the guy, but that's a really tough way to end his career here. I was hoping he'd have a shot to bounce back and prove himself. I feel for him.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

With a salary of almost $3 million, he is not coming back next year.

That was his last game as a Cowboy

Doomsay

Reaction score

Been there, same sport actually - contemporary ACL surgeries are amazing - good luck.

Mo was not a favorite, but you really have to feel for the guy, his future earning potential elsewhere just took a big hit. I was hoping that he would play with aggression and anger in an attempt to retain his position, but instead of benefitting from a kick in the pants he got kicked to the curb.

The Natural

Reaction score
Already not being much of a burner this injury is even worse. I know we're tired of moving CB's to safety but he could be a Rahim Moore caliber free safety back there