Mock Lobster

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Wouldn't complain with Hos' mock whatsoever. Good OL depth, and like the KR/PR pick.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hostile;3268790 said:
I know that rankings are going to change when the Combines happen, but I can't stop thinking about the Draft now that it is only 75 days away.

Feel free to judge this Mock as you please.

#27. Mike Iupati, OG, Idaho, 6'5", 325. I believe this is the Cowboys #1 aim on Draft day. He has potential through the roof. He will not start right away, but could take over soon. A bulldozer who plays with a very real nasty streak.

#59. Vladimir Ducasse, OT, UMass, 6'6", 335. We have an Igor, we need a Vladimir.

And then an Ivan, and a Boris... :D

He projects to a future RT and quite simply is one of the more intriguing line prospects in the draft. Dallas wants OL depth and with these top 2 picks they could solidify the Line for years to come.

I'd be ecstatic with those first two picks...

#187. Robert Johnson, FS, Utah, 6'2", 200.[/B] He is a ball hawk. 6 INTs and 6 Passes Defensed to go along with 70 tackles.

#219. Erik Cook, C, New Mexico, 6'6", 315.
Finish the depth on the OL with a bruising Center who does not allow his man to get to the ball carrier. Plays with attitude and is smart.

And that's a really strong finish to your draft, though I think that Johnson is going to wind up going earlier than that... but you're absolutely right that Iupati, Ducasse and Cook would solidify our offensive line quite nicely...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
TrueBeliever007;3269036 said:
We are obviously going to trade down some maybe a 3rd for a 3rd and 4th

Why exactly is that "obvious"??