Monday Night Football: Falcons at Eagles

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what drew the penalty on London after the TD catch to take the lead? What did he do?
He made a gesture with both hands one on top like he cocking a gun the other like a gun and he was firing it into the Philly stadium/crowd. Deserved IMO.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
With Atlanta And Minnesota And Maybe Some Other Teams Making The Push, More Competitive And Making The Cowboys Look Mediocre..

We have To Believe This One Season Is a Win Or Bust..? A-- BUST....

Dumb Jerry Putting This Amount Of Pressure On Players And Coaching Staff Mike McCarthy Is Simply Ludicrous..

Who Would Want To Play Under This Conditions? Folkes Were Not Going Anywhere In Cowboys Lame Duck Season..

Nav22

Reaction score
Just another bonehead call by Moore always want's to flash. Simple run wins them the game.
LOL! "Simple run."

Unless he fumbles or gets stuffed, right?

You must not have an athletic bone in your body if you think catching a short pass in the flats is some kind of risky proposition.
:laugh: :laugh::laugh:

RonWashington

Reaction score
It was an imbecilic blackout moment by Moore . He reverted to his Cowboy days when he got cute . You run the ball the clock keeps moving Atlanta sees the clock bleed away its chances .

You know what NFL RB has the most pass drops last 3 yrs ….Saquon Barkley . Roberto Duran the boxer was said to have “ hands of stone “ …Barkley has scissor hands when it’s catching the football .

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You clearly do not understand the game.
I already told you I do. If Dallas scores 50 points in that game Jackie doesn't HAVE to make that catch...right? That's what you are getting at.

But that isn't what happen. I don't deal in fantasy imagination.

Jackie had a FACTUAL chance to EASILY win the game and did not. I bet if we asked HIM...he'd tell you what's what.

Carry on and have a great day!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would I add can?
A single player/player *can* win or lose the game. It would usually happen near or at the end. Like Barkleys butter fingers.

It doesnt always happen. And There are always chain reactions. Missed opportunities throughout the game. Like our game was a crap show...no single player or play lost that one! But sometimes....that one play can be located.

Look...we're not gonna agree on this. Fine. I suggest we just move on?

Chasing6

Reaction score
A single player/player *can* win or lose the game. It would usually happen near or at the end. Like Barkleys butter fingers.

It doesnt always happen. And There are always chain reactions. Missed opportunities throughout the game. Like our game was a crap show...no single player or play lost that one! But sometimes....that one play can be located.

Pretty sure it took the OLine to execute, maybe another receiver to clear out the flat and Hurts to throw a good ball. So even if he caught, he would not have won the game by himself.

Chasing6

Reaction score

If Dak had thrown that pick on the final drive like Hurts did, this board would have blamed the loss on Dak regardless of what RB dropped the ball.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Dak had thrown that pick on the final drive like Hurts did, this board would have blamed the loss on Dak regardless of what RB dropped the ball.
I'm sure SOME would!

Me personally...I give a curve for desperation hail marys....yes even dak.

Flamma

Reaction score
It was an imbecilic blackout moment by Moore . He reverted to his Cowboy days when he got cute . You run the ball the clock keeps moving Atlanta sees the clock bleed away its chances .

You know what NFL RB has the most pass drops last 3 yrs ….Saquon Barkley . Roberto Duran the boxer was said to have “ hands of stone “ …Barkley has scissor hands when it’s catching the football .
Yeah, he took an unnecessary risk. People drop passes far more often than fumble in the last 2 minutes of the game. Had Hurts taken a knee, the game is probably over.