Monday night game thread Rams and 49ers

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We are the only team that prefers to run up the middle on 70% or more of our running plays despite little success.
That’s because our guards. Our run strong area. I don’t know why we can’t run more on the edge ourselves

reddyuta

Reaction score
49ers are blitzing more now that the Rams lost their starting Center.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Not trying to jinx us but i'm not as afraid of the rams as i'd thought i'd be. They're a good team but i don't see a victory as much as a longshot as others make it seem.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Plenty of other threads for specific Cowboys and player discussions. This is an escape from the everyday day threads.
Exactly, I get tired of defending the team. I’ve been a fan since the 60s. Overseas in the military all you could get was the Cowboys. How can I not love Roger Staubach and Company. I live 20 minutes from Gillette Stadium and I can’t stand the patriots.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not trying to jinx us but i'm not as afraid of the rams as i'd thought i'd be. They're a good team but i don't see a victory as much as a longshot as others make it seem.
If we run the right game plan, and keep the penalties to a minimum. We have a very good chance of beating them. We have an amazing defense and backfield

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did he run a different route or could not locate the ball, or was the QB off on that.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I like the height of Cooper Rush. The ball comes over the top of the defensive line and the receiver can pick it up quickly. I think that’s one of the best part about this game. His ability to see over the line.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Niners got away from the run. Air Jimmy didn't go so well.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Niners got away from the run. Air Jimmy didn't go so well.
Same thing against Kansas City in the Super Bowl, they get cocky for some reason. Enjoy the rest of the game cowboy family

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol, quarterback sneak. Did he not know where the line was.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Allen Robinson has been a bust of a FA signing, so far. He's done nothing for the Rams.